SRS Need some advice!

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by RiSk, Jan 29, 2006.

1. RiSk

RiSk New Member

OK I am that guy that has had all kindsa screwed up relationships, and I have friends that are always trying to "help" me out, Tonight for instance I my friends decided that he was going to make me "Grow a pair". See I HATE yelling at girls trying to get there number, he says if I cant yell at a girl to get her number how can I get a number at a party. I told him yelling at a girl that you just pulled up next to and asking for a number is awkward for both of you, where as at a party your both there for a reason. Am I incorrect? Granted I have lower self esteem then most guys due to a string of really fucked up relationships but thats a whole nother post.

2. ebbnflo

ebbnflo REAL- LAOT Hermit

Uh, yelling at girls to get their numbers, in my opinion, is completely rude and makes you look like a total dumbass.
    Really, and your friends should know that too. Totally disrespectful.
    I think you should actually try to get acquainted at least a little bit before you ask for the digits.

3. Socrates

Socrates New Member

What girl would respect that?

Of course it may take balls to do it (not much though, because since you pretty much already know she will say no, it makes it easy), but the girl will just feel like you think she is a piece of meat that you want to fuck.

Not to mention that is completely retarded and you will never get a piece of ass with that strategy.

You already said you have low self-esteem ---- you need to work that issue out before you try to date a girl.

4. RiSk

RiSk New Member

Im not saying that is to low to date, Just that I dont think as my self as highly as I prolly should. I am not self destructive or any trash like that. I just dont think of my self as a greek god as some guys do.

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Well, its not about looks, its about confidence in yourself, do you believe in yourself or not? If you believe in yourself, then you can achieve anything you want. It all goes via the theory that you always miss if you don't shoot, let her be the one who decides wether she wants to be with you or not(talking about future girls because she is clearly not the one for you) get yourself a girl who is commited to you, and in the beginning just go for the dating experience , and eventually for a steady relationship.