Need some Advice.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Lord Nat, Oct 3, 2005.

1. Lord Nat

Lord Nat New Member

ok to open I am 20 and a virgin, I live with two Bi girls who are dating each other. one (brynn) is 20 and the other (Andi) is 24.
    We all rent rooms in this house my friend's dad owns (Ben a 20 year old "Bi" (he is basicly gay but likes to call him self Bi) guy) and he lives here as a land lord.
    Ok me, brynn and andi all work at a pizza hut near here so we spend almost all our time with eachother.

This was all find and good for the 4 months we have been living with each other (we have bene friends for a little over a year).

But living with Brynn is kind of hard on me as I have had a crush on here for about half a year and being around her all the time drives me sex drive out of wack (just living with two women who are dating can drive a guys sex drive out of wack along...).
    I did not do anything about this as it was not really that big of a deal till last week...

Andi left town for the week.
    Brynn had been talking about how horny she was and that she has been craving boy for some time...
    So my sex drive kind of took over and I started to mess around a little (I know some of her turn ons)...
    She is a vary open and horny person normal and she gets even more open when Andi is away.
    So I droped hints and did little things here and there and it ended with us masturbating each over in the living room for like 2 hours.
    After Ben went to bed (he had his back turned to us playing video games all this time.) Brynn right out asked me if I wanted to do it with her...
    I was taken a little back how well my "plan" was going so I was in a little shock...
    So to make a long story a little shorter we ended up going to bed and trying to have sex but she was too small (she has not done it with a guy for well over a year and a half) for me to fit in (later found it was just about the right size for my middle finger) so we just kind of stoped and she said she felt bad for getting me all ready for doing it for the first time and having this happen then went to her room...

Well the next day we messed around a little more and then the next day we sleep with each other again (just sleep that night but we had fun in the morning...).

Ok over this time my crush has kind of changed to love... at lest I think...
    I really care for her a lot (even more now) and I want to be with her like that forever.

And then Andi came back (today) and I fear I was just used as a living sex toy with out her thinking about my feelings really...

I mean we talked a little (I asked her if we are going to have to stop when Andi gets back and she said "ya maybe...") so I don't know what to think...

She loves Andi but as far as I can tell they never do anything anymore (I mean I live with them and have never seen them kiss or had any hint they do anything at all)...
    I mean I care for Andi as a friend but I think I love Brynn...

What do you people think I need to do?

Try and forget about what happend?
    Talk to Brynn (then maybe Andi) about it?

P.S. The three of us have plans (prestanding before this happend) to get a place after we move out of here.
    I think a big part of this is they know I have a vary hard time living alone and that it is just cheaper to have 3 people then it is 2... but maybe it shows a sign of something?

2. KarmaPolice

KarmaPolice Active Member

your PS bit means none of what you mentioned... that's just people being people...

as for the rest... i think you need to talk to Brynn (i'd start there as she is really the deal breaker in all of this)...

but beyond that... i'd really question any "love" that appeared after having sex with a girl... is it really genuine? or are you just lusting after her still?.... i won't judge but it doesn't sound very promising...

lastly... be careful dude... this sounds like a lot of drama just waiting to hit the fan... and i can't begin to tell you how much of a piece of shit this could all explode into with it being drama...

my advice: never sleep with roommates (unless they were SO's before they were roommates)

3. alex__

alex__ New Member

fark... i rekon... u are gonna be hurt. Living with you crush, who is Bi with the roomate (i dunno bout everyone else) but that to me sounds like a fuckt situation standalone. Talk to Brynn about what she is doing... is she serious or is she just fuking with you. if its the latter, i would move out TRY to get over her. she seems like a bit of a free spirit from what you said, so i would say she was just lookn to experiment with you and quench her man cravings. I would say move out...now....

4. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

Two things.

1) She is probaly emotionally gay but phisically craves dick once in a while. I got two female friends like that.

20 regardless of who is gay , bi or whatever. Fucking your roomates SO spells trouble from a mile away. Cheating spells trouble a mile away and I personally want nothing to do with a girl that cheats. In short; STAY AWAY FROM HER!

5. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:werd: Nothing else to really say... just a bad situation waiting to happen.

6. BTA

BTA New Member

Thats still pretty hot though

7. Lord Nat

Lord Nat New Member

OK things are... odd still.

Brynn seems more loving to me (like she will hug me and stuff all the time and is nicer to me then before)...
    But that might all just be in my head...

I think I am going to get her alone and talk to her as soon as I can.

Just right out ask her what her plans are and that if she does not plan to keep with me like last week then not to feel bad if I seem a little distent as I try to get over her...

8. KarmaPolice

KarmaPolice Active Member

Sounds like a reasonable move... just make sure you try to get over her if she says that... don't dwell on it... it'll only make things worse

9. Lord Nat

Lord Nat New Member

Now I just have to find a time to do it...

What do you think the best thing to say is...?

I am really new at stuff like this...
    If I do not think it out I fear I will just freak out and not even try...