SRS Need some advice so I don't screw this up

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by rejiro, Jan 14, 2008.

1. rejiro

rejiro New Member

Once again I turn to OT: Asylum for some opinions. Once again, just cliff notes.

1. Interested in Girl A.
    2. Girl B is interested in me for some :naughty: time.
    3. Girl A isn't friends with Girl B, but I am pretty sure she knows of her.
    4. I like Girl A, but don't wanna mess it up by humping around.
    5. What now?

Girl A: Taken, but is slowly moving towards breaking up BF. I am not playing a part in that crap, nor do I want to be a capatain.

Girl B: Single

2. nezfotnemom

nezfotnemom OT Supporter

I am in situation A now. And as much as you try not to play any part its hard. Stay away from A.

Why are you even asking? lol

3. rejiro

rejiro New Member

:rofl: I am not even sure.

Actually probably because we click pretty well..but I know to kinda hang back chief.

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Don't be an idiot. Stop talking to and wasting your time and thoughts on Girl A UNTIL SHE IS SINGLE. Until then, have fun and live your life, maybe get with Girl B. Fuck what Girl A thinks if she ever finds out, it's none of her business who you sleep with when she isn't your girlfriend.

5. HailStorm

HailStorm OT Supporter

+1.
    Don't go for the taken one. It's hell when you're on the receiving end of that, knowing she ended things with you to get with some other guy. Don't do that to anyone, it's just cruel.
    Hook up with B. If it goes further, it goes further. If it's a relationship, cool. If not, no loss.

6. rejiro

rejiro New Member

thanks guys. i just needed to hear it from some one else.

7. dano

dano OT Supporter

Is girl A talking to you about anything beyond what friends would talk about? Does she flirt? If so, walk away. A trustworthy girl wouldn't do that, no matter how shitty the boyfriend. Besides, if he was really that shitty, she would have left him by now.

8. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

Stay away from Girl A in any sexual or romantic context, go with Girl B, wear protection and don't do anything stupid.

Slowly moving towards a break-up equals a big red flag, therefore hands off and stay away. These situations turn into drama. Even if she broke up with her partner, the likely hood of drama is still very high.

The choice is obvious.

9. Punky72

Punky72 New Member

Obviously NOT girl A...I mean even if she broke up with her boyfriend...have you heard the term "re-bound"??????? That is all you would be and trust me you don't want any part of being someone's re-bound.

So, if girl B likes you and is SINGLE!!! That would be the best choice. I agree with Metallic...if you sleep with this girl USE PROTECTION....not just to avoid her getting pregnant, but have you heard of all the new and interesting STD's floating around out there? Scary thought!!!!! *shivers*