need some advice or an opinion

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by TheDude, Feb 19, 2005.

1. TheDude

TheDude Active Member

So my gf (shes 18, I am 23) and I have been dating for 5 months. We are in love. She would never cheat on me and i trust her 100%. What i want advice for or atleast just an opinion on the situation is....She had this guy friend who has been her close fried for like that last 4-5 years. He doesn't threaten me but I am quite bothered because he likes my girlfriend and has liked her since they have known each other. He believes that they are meant to be together and all that bullshit. My girl is completely into me she doesn't like him or hasn't ever had feelings for him except like a brother. So he tries to like break us up and shit and can't repsect the fact that we are dating. they fight because he gets angry because she chooses to hang out with me instead of go see him. He live like an hour away and all they do really is talk on the phone. he can't even keep a girlfriend because he is too into mine. My gf really likes having him as a friend and i would never ask her to lose him for me. But at the same time its upsettin to me that she still calls him and talks to him even though he doesn't like me and that he tries to break us up and stuff. I just don't know how to handle this if there is even anything i could do. I am just scared that this situation is going to cause problems with us. Thanks in advance for any advice you guys and gals can give me :hs:

2. Socrates

Socrates Guest

Go kick the fucking shit out of him. If he likes her, he will do anything he can to get her to break up with you. He is nothing but a problem and will do nothing but feed poisen into her ears.

3. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

i wouldnt say anything, personally. my gf has a friend liek that too, except the kid thinks im cool and i think hes pretty cool too, just he does have a crush on her. i wouldnt stress it. shes not gonna leave you for this kid, so i wouldnt worry about it.

4. Well if you believe that she'd never go out with him then you're just gonna have to trust that. Don't freak out about it cause that will probably just piss her off and create a bigger problem. Enjoy that fact that you're with her and the one making her happy. They have been friends for longer then you've known her so really you have no rite to tell her to loose him (i do realize that you said you wouldn't ask her to do that..i'm just saying) so really she should be more then welcome to talk to him.
    I wouldn't really worry about it....

5. Socrates

Socrates Guest

While he is a scumbag for trying, he is already in her "friends" category, and once you're in the friends zone, you'll never get out.

6. Trickypants

Trickypants OT Supporter

Well...THIS is a lie...if done properly you can get out of friends zone...

But yeah...really there's nothing you can do. Personally I'd just let it go, cuz if you bring it up and try and be 'hardcore' about her not hanging out with him, it's just going to piss her off, think you're trying to control her and, in a sense, push her more towards him. She's already made her decision...she doesn't want him, she wants you...so put on a smug smile when you're around him and don't say a word.

:bigthumb:

7. Socrates

Socrates Guest

Yeah right, maybe 1 times in 1,000.

8. Trickypants

Trickypants OT Supporter

I'm not attacking you...ya know I love your posts...I'm just saying, I've done it three times...:hs:

9. sexhaver420

sexhaver420 Buying stuff I don't need, with money I don't have OT Supporter

:werd:

especially if he gets in the way of your relationship.