Need some advice on taking ephedra.

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by jenny2803, May 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jenny2803

jenny2803 New Member

I just bought some 25mg ephedra tablets, but i have no idea how much i should be taking everyday. I need to drop about 12 lbs in by late june for a photoshoot. Of course im going to jump back into the gym to do cardio, but to drop 12 lbs im thinking the ephedra will give me that extra edge. I dont plan on continuing taking it for more than 2 months. Thanks for the advice!!!!!!

2. KenKaniff

KenKaniff Guest

First off, how tall, and how much do you weigh?

Secondly, if your diet is shit, ephedra won't do a goddamn thing for you.

3. mblonde

mblonde New Member

are you sure it's ephedra and not ephedrine?

12lbs in 5 weeks is doable but yah your diet needs to be in check way more than using sups or doing cardio

4. Ceaze

Ceaze https://hearthis.at/DoYouEvenUplift Moderator

I'd start off with ½ pill of ephedrine (12.5mg) and a caffeine tab and see how you tolerate it. If that doesn't bother you then you can increase to 1 whole ephedrine pill and a caffeine tab. You can dose it 3x a day.

5. ACURA TL-S

ACURA TL-S OT Supporter

Its ephedrine if it is in 25mg servings. I would start with 2 pills a day, one before breakfast and one before dinner and see how you feel then maybe up it to 3 times a day before each meal. Don't go any higher than that.

Also, I hope you are taking caffiene with it.

6. Elfling

Elfling New Member

You're a girl, aren't you :hsugh:

Are you working out and watching your diet at all, or are you being a typical stupid model? EDIT: Nm, ok, you're doing cardio. What's your diet like?

7. Chris3G

Chris3G Bullshark Testosterone

i wouldnt start with one before dinner until you build up a tolerance, especially if it's her first time using it and even more so since she's probably smaller then the average guy. she'll be up until noon the next day :rofl:

8. james330i

james330i Imported Redneck

yep, i started with one 25mg pill a day for a week then moved to 2 pills a day

i've lost about 10lbs in the past 6 weeks. Can't say if it's all due to ephedra but its apetite suppresant characterisitics have sure helped me stay with a lean diet. No more cravings at nights and between meals.

I've been 175-80 for about 10 years now (no matter how hard I hit the gym), so losing 10 lbs is a big deal to me, and I am now a true believer that diet really is 70% of your goal.

9. PreemO

PreemO OT Supporter

drop 12lbs in a month time frame, which is probably 10% of your bodyweight (my estimate)? :hsugh:

10. ACURA TL-S

ACURA TL-S OT Supporter

Ehh, I usually have dinner at like 5:30 and don't go to bed for another 7 hours or so, so my recommendation may not be the greatest if you eat late.

11. Chris3G

Chris3G Bullshark Testosterone

once you've been on it for a while it won't matter anyway. On my first day I took 25mg at 8AM and it STILL kept me up that night...at this point i could pop one right before i got under the covers and it wouldn't make a difference.

12. Ceaze

Ceaze https://hearthis.at/DoYouEvenUplift Moderator

sometimes i take it then go to bed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.