Need some advice/insight

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Riconosuave, Jul 7, 2005.

1. Riconosuave

Riconosuave New Member

I randomly met this really great girl a couple of weeks ago. We've been out several times already, and we always have a great time. We also talk pretty much everyday (I'm not sure how we reached the point of talking almost everyday, since it's been a relatively short amount of time, but I'm not complaining. I actually look forward to talking with her).
    She recently got out of a multi-year relationship, and says that she likes being single. Friends try to set her up with guys, but she says she's not into that right now, yet she'll make excuses not to go out with her friends just so she can go out with me. So, what gives? I'm really starting to like her a lot, but am I being set up for a fall? I hope she's not trying to set me up for the friend zone, because everything is progressing, emotionally and physically, pretty good. Maybe I'm just being paranoid. Perhaps she's just trying to have a good time and feel things out? I'm getting mixed signals. She's telling me one thing, yet her actions/body language are telling me something else.