SRS need some advice about women(anonymous thread)

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Darketernal, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

I was dating this girl for two years. Its my first relationship. I recently broke up with her for good. I had enough and just wanted out I wasnt happy. What would happen is we would be on good terms things were amazing but then things would go to shit all out yelling matches and just alot of stress. I feel like I can't make her happy for long periods of time. Well the problem is every time we break up she calls me or comes to my house for something stupid like she left something here. Well its really hard to talk to her because i still have feelings for her. Shes devistated that I broke up with her because this time it was for real, she said she realized what she lost and that she regrets

causing unnessacery problems. Shes cried on the phone with me every night since it happened. Shes cause me alot of pain I don't really believe in true love after this and I'm scared to get hurt again. I don't understand how things can be so great one minute and go so bad the next minute. She said if I decide to take her back again shes going to stop the fighting and realize shes lucky to have me and not take me for granted. I've heard similar stuff from her before but I think this time she realizes that Im really serious about leaving and MIGHT change. I don't see this lasting for ever I think I'll go to school in a few months and that will be it. But right now mabey I should try it again? I dont know. I'm hurting really bad and I dont know why I can't let go of her. I know I should have. Now I feel attached and I'm mad at herself.

I feel like I need somebody and I don't want to feel like that. Another thing, My confidence has been shot down because a associate of mine got in a fight with her friend who I was interested in and told me that a girl I did want to date was just going to use me for my money. I think I can do way better then the girl I have but girls just don't seem to be that interested in me even though I'm in school,

good looking, a really nice guy when girls are nice to me and hard working. Am I just not ready to leave her yet? Does it take time before you finally get tired and leave for good? Any advice or your past experiences will be helpful. why can't I be comfortable being alone? Why do I have such a hard time leaving her, people get devorced after being married 20 years I can't even leave a girl i've been with for 2. Everyone breaks up but we just can't let go of each other. Its honestly ruined my life.

2. Daria

Daria New Member

I think you can't let go of her because she won't stop calling and making you feel bad. You need complete separation and distraction to be able to break away completely. Keep your mind off of her and moreso on other women you are interested in. It clearly didn't work out. If you got to the point where you actually broke up, that's far enough to tell you that the relationship isn't worth your time.

As for you not feeling comfortable alone, that's completely normal. We all go through that with breakups. Nobody wants to be alone. However, it's a far better feeling than being in a relationship that causes you grief.

3. Abomb

Abomb New Member

ok i will pass on some dating advice to you.

1. stop taking her calls. change her name in your phone book to "do not answer". block her number if possible/necessary. period. repeat after me "I will not answer her calls."

2. no, stay broken up. you need to work on your inner game. your confidence and self esteem are low.

3. what you are feeling is normal for a break up. you are going to have to man up and stop taking her calls and move forward. get involved with friends and activities (i highly recommend weight lifting)

4. I would date the girl who is going to use you for your money with this one caveat - get as much pussy as you can out of her without spending A DIME on her. epic lulz will ensue for you and your friends. either that or your friend is just trying to cock block you. either way, date this new girl, dont spend any money on her. win / win for you.. she can be used as a rebound.

5. until you man up and stop talking to her, you are going to keep breaking and making up with this girl. its cyclical. until she finally gets bored with you and finds a new cock to slip and fall on and then you are left even more hurt and depressed because even your old ex gf does not want you anymore