Need Sombody's Advice On This

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JohNny T, Jul 6, 2005.

1. JohNny T

JohNny T Guest

Ok, me and my gf really like each other, but we haven't dated that long...

well... here's the prob....

my gf gets invited to these parties by this guy and when she goes, she has a good time, BUT they guy tries to hook up with her everytime... and even when she says no, he comes over at 2AM and tries to get her to go...

my gf's 15 and i'm 16, he's ALMOST 18... wtf? how can i get it to stop i don't talk to him he doesn't talk to me... and there's no way I can kick his ass... help please? :bowdown:

2. Rupert109

Rupert109 New Member

First you need to talk to her about it and see what she thinks, if that does not work then go talk to him about it. Worst comes to worst you end up getting an ass kicking, but it will pay off in the long run.

P.S. Get a roll of dimes and pack it between your fist if you are going to hit him, it will def. hurt him like hell

3. KarmaPolice

KarmaPolice Active Member

eh... she keeps going?.... i think you need to discuss this issue with her, not him... other option is to just tell him flat out, could you stop hitting on my g/f.... doesn't have to come to a brawl... often times just standing up and saying something will make bullies back down...

4. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

it's not going to stop. learn brazillian jiu jitsu. break his arm. :bigthumb:

5. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

Good advice!! :bowdown:

but on a serious note, i think you should talk to your "gf" and tell her how you feel. if she respects your feelings, then she'll stop going out to these parties with this guy. If she doesnt want to stop, or doesnt change her social life, then im sorry to say that its not worth the drama.

Girls are a dime a dozen when you're 16. No worries mi amigo.

6. GreyRS

GreyRS Your ignorance cramps my conversation.

Ask her to stop going out with him. If she says no, dump her. Just make sure that they both know that in most states an anyone 18 and up getting with a 15yr old or younger is statutory rape. All it takes is her parents pressing charges.

7. JohNny T

JohNny T Guest

she did stop, I just want the guy to stop comming her house at 2AM and trying/forcing her to go...

as for the dimes.... I don't think i'll need them... I'm 16, 5'11" and 175lbs :wiggle: .... not heavy, or fat, just built big (full shoulders, long torso, etc)... but then iuno... he's 17, almost 18, about 5'10 or so and like 190.... so he's got a good 15lbs on me....:eek3:

...and it doesn't help when he's got a 8 caronas or a couple of shots of tequila in him... I don't drink (well not much... just a sip here or there, or a margarita on the 4th)... but that plays in a lot too... I would know... my step dad is a heavy drinker :noes: :squint: ....

I just wanna protect my gf cuz we really like each other, and even when she asks to stop he doesn't.... asshole....

yea we know the laws.... but also talkng to him..... no.... I've met the guy once and he's hated me ever since cuz I got the girl he wants, and she chose me.... so he's jealous....

I'm not one to resort to violence.... I will if I need to.... but it's not in my nature... my dad kicked my ass enough when I was little to just not give a shit anymore... I'm not a pacifist, i just don't see a need for unnecesary violenece, you know?

8. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:werd: i have guy friends that have told me they liked me and wanted to date me, and i've obviously said no. that doesn't mean i don't want to be their friend (it's obvioulsy partly their discretion as well, since they have the feelings.)

anyways... my point is that after i tell them that i just want to be friends, that's where it stays. if a friend kept hitting on me after i told them i wasn't interested, i wouldn't be their friend. a friend is someone who respects you. i don't have a problem being honest with guys, so it's not like i'm leading them on.

THAT said, if your girlfriend knows that this guy likes her and continues to hit on her, she's either an attention whore, hasn't even told him that she has a boyfriend, or hasn't told him that she's not interested and to please stop. i'd find out which applies... and soon...! the only one that i'd even let slide is the latter. :sad2: some people don't speak up, and some are afraid of hurting others' feelings, even if it's in their best interest.

9. JohNny T

JohNny T Guest

no he knows, it's the fact that he doesn't take no for an answer... you know?

10. GreyRS

GreyRS Your ignorance cramps my conversation.

She is 15 and her parents don't care that an 18yr old is coming by at 2+ in the morning trying to get her to go out?!!!! If they don't know, then she is hiding it from them. If she is hiding his harassment from her parents, what might she be hiding from you? Tell her she needs to get her parents and possibly the police involved if this guy won't leave her alone. If she refuses to at least seek help from her folks then you need to cut her loose. She is either playing you or refuses to see the potential danger of a near stalker like situation. Either way, way more drama than you deserve to have to put up with, when there are ways to deal with it she is un-willing to pursue.

11. JohNny T

JohNny T Guest

her parents care (like if they caught him, he'd be castrated so fast, he wouldn't even know he had balls, SERIOUSLY), he just goes to her window and taps on it till she wakes up (her window is in the very front of the house... you cross the grass and it's right there)

plus, she told him to fuck off and if he came around again, she'd have him arrested...she stopped, the only parties she's goes to are mine and my friends, cuz we know almost everyone there....