Need serious help with this plan please!

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by assclown, Jan 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. assclown

assclown Active Member

Hey guys, here's my situation. I just got out of a long relationship which means I let myself go and gained some weight :o I'm currently 5'7" and I'd guess around 140lbs. I guess I'm thin overall but I NEED to lose the stomach.

A friend recommended the following, and I currently have them in my possession:

Orange Triad multivitamin.
    Yohimbine HCI
    11oxo

I don't lift weights but I have started to do cardio in the morning. After cardio I usually eat an orange or some other fruit, is this OK?

My main question is, how should I take these pills? I read about Yohimbine being enhanced during workout and worthless if you take it and eat carbs afterwards.

How does this sound?

One Yohimbine and two 11oxo in the morning.
    Do cardio.
    After cardio: three Orange Triad with some fruit (any other suggestions on what I can eat after cardio?)

Then with dinner: Three Orange Triad (serving size is 6 per day) and one 11oxo.

Then a few hours after dinner another Yohimbine.

How does all that sound? Like I said, I don't lift weights or go to the gym. I just do cardio in the morning, have cut "bad" foods out of my diet, haven't been snacking etc. I'm also pretty much down to eating one meal (dinner) per day, and something small in the morning. I know that probably isn't good, but I'm not sure what is safe to eat. I'm not going for extreme results, I just want to lose my stomach and gain a few inches of pant size back :hs:

Any and all help would be much appreciated! :x:

2. retorq

retorq What up bitch??

Isn't 11oxo a prohormone?? You can probably get the results you are looking for without going that route this early. You aren't eating enough either ...

3. Abomb

Abomb New Member

no its not a prohormone it just rapes your estrogen

4. φ

φ Eugenics is the self-direction of human evolution.

I don't know what those pills are, but just because you have them doesn't mean that you should take them. Do some research and shit. And start lifting weights.

5. retorq

retorq What up bitch??

In for estrogen rapage?? :naughty:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.