Need opinions and help on routine and eating habits

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by rnikec, Jan 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rnikec

rnikec JINGMAO

Aug 23, 2007
    Ok well i'm 17 and in highschool. My workout history was pretty crazy during my freshman - junior year. It was on and off. I started as a freshman at 5'1-5'2 and 103 pounds through the motivation of my lacrosse coach. Sophomore year my coach got fired for singing a biggie smalls song with the word nigger in it and got in trouble with a student he had that was failing his class. So basically I lost my motivation. Junior year i worked out with friends sorta and just got lazy. This year i gave up on Lacrosse because of a bitch friend who made captain over me.

Now, I have a membership to a gym from septemeber. Sept- Oct i worked hard as hell. Straight from school i drove to the gym and motivated myself into working out. Nov-Dec threw me off my work out. Just too many parties and drinking happened.

So now its January and Spring is coming up. Basically im getting my grind back. Im currently 120 pounds and 5'4-5'5. From Nov-Dec i ate so much food, but gained no weight. I went from 117-120 from my offtime from the gym.

A couple things i want OT to guide me on

-My workout Schedule
    -My eating habits

Monday & Thursday:
    Legs and Triceps

Tuesday & Friday:
    Back and Shoulders

Wednesday & Saturday:
    Biceps & Chest

This workout guided me to a pretty fit body from my marine lacrosse coach.

My eating habits suck. guide me on what to eat. I can cook anything. Being still in High school, i have a limited amount of money. So Cheap and healthy would be nice.

Ok I also need to know what supplements will help me get bigger.
    Protein Shake?

Tell me i have no idea on this...

I went to a health advisor that my school has and he basically has no idea what hes saying. So thats why im coming to you OT fitness. Guide me :)
  2. ericande

ericande New Member

Feb 9, 2007

BlackIce72 New Member

Jan 4, 2005
    As a lacrosse player and captain in high school and college I stopped reading your post after you said you quit.

You don't deserve being captain if you feel like you need to be captain to keep playing. Leave your ego in the locker room.

But either way I'll tell you what everyone else will. Read the stickies and archives and all the thread on the front 2 pages.

You'll learn EVERYTHING you need to know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.