TAT Need opinion/advice

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by angeleyezx, May 23, 2005.

1. angeleyezx

angeleyezx New Member

Quick Background: no tattoo, no other piercings than my ears, Always wanting a tattoo, but very permanent.. so wont get that for a while.
    Always wanted a piercing.. I went as far as going into the shop to have my eyebrow pierced, but left(was worried about it hindering my employment possiblities).. I really wanted my tongue done.. but alot of people said it wouldnt suit my small mouth, plus u cant see it.
    well Now Im thinking of getting a madonna or monroe, what ever you call it..
    But
    1: I dont know it it will suit me
    2: How long does it look new, as Im going on holiday in a months time and I want it to look good.
    3:If it'll heal ok.. because I know in a few yrs time I could change my mind and want to not have it anymore... will it leave a big scare.
    4: I've noticed Alot of people now with this, its this like a craze for some people.. I dont wanna have it if everyone else does, ya know

Omg, I'm so sorry.. I DIDNT mean for this post to be sooo long..
    help if you can

thanks..

2. angeleyezx

angeleyezx New Member

[​IMG][​IMG]
    pics of me so yall can help me decide if it suits me

3. I do think it would suit you, and as far as healing time it dose take a bit to heal due to your saliva but it's not somthing that you can tell if you got it 2 days ago or two years ago. And as far as taking any piercing out there is going to be a scar it depends on the person how well it heals but remember over time it will become less visible. And as far as caring about whether other people have it, it shouldn't matter, you don't get a tattoo or a piercing because of someone else you get it because of yourself. If no one has it and you want it good, If everyone has it and you want it still good because it's your body not theirs.

Hope that helps?

4. angeleyezx

angeleyezx New Member

thanks for the help :)

5. xela

xela So say we all!

You should pierce your eyelid.

6. angeleyezx

angeleyezx New Member

ouch?

7. Laurel

Laurel New Member

The monroe is an easy piercing to heal, but you have to remember that you're healing 2 piercings. You have to take care of the outside like a regular piercing, and the inside like a mouth piercing(rinse after ANYTHING enters your mouth, etc)

It took me about 2 months before the swelling went down completely. It was red for about 4 weeks afterwards. The healing time on a monroe is 8-10 weeks, and you really shouldnt change the jewelry out before then.

I'm employed, and am supposed to keep it covered up in front of my boss. He really hated it when I first got it, and I'm certain that I would not have gotten hired if i got the piercing. Since then he's gotten used to it a bit, but I was ridiculolusly lucky, and had 6 days off work to heal up before trying to hide it.

8. SkyLeach

SkyLeach Guest

Well, speaking for myself you are gorgeous as hell so you certainly don't need to pierce anything. Do it if you think it will make you happy, but I'm right there with you on the anti-bandwagon thing.

I think too much metal is just fugly. If you do get something, get a tongue ring, belly ring or nipple ring that can be hidden but still enjoyed and displayed if you want.

9. xela

xela So say we all!

Awww, but its cool. :hsugh:

10. inamorato

inamorato New Member

septum... you can always get a retainer...

11. blownards

blownards New Member

piercings & tats are lame. everybody's got them now a days. my advice is keep your money & your looks. i grew all my piercings shut & i'm looking into getting all my tats removed. original is classic.

12. CyberBullets

CyberBullets I reach to the sky, and call out your name. If I c

i disagree, i dont think a septum would suit her, and i :love: septums.

a monroe would look good. Easy to heal & fairly painless. I agree with Xela, a do think an eyelid piercing would suit you. 16g, 3/8th diameter would look good. Even a small 16g eyebrow would look good on you (or even 2 on the same side).

13. brujito

brujito New Member

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Not my best photochop work but i think it would look good on you.

14. IntheWorks

IntheWorks windin film.. takin pics Moderator

:rolleyes: why even come in this forum then?

15. angeleyezx

angeleyezx New Member

thanks...

thanks everyone for ur input.. I looked at some pictures of pierced eyelids, and while I think there cool.. I just could deal with the pain ir somes sharp near my eye..

16. angeleyezx

angeleyezx New Member

17. SkyLeach

SkyLeach Guest

:bigthumb: