Need new full keyboard phone comptatible w/ Cingular

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Westside, Oct 20, 2005.

1. Westside

Westside New Member

I have the Nokia 6800 phone that flips up to reveal a full keyboard. The phone has seen better days and I'm shopping for a new phone, but I cannot venture away from a full keyboard as I do a lot of text messaging. I see the newer model 6820 which is a nice step up from what I have no, as I do not have a camera/video phone. Are there any other keyboard phones that can be used with cingular? Thanks :noes:

2. manchild

manchild OT Supporter

i'm looking at an LG F9100, and it sounds right up ur alley. U can get one on ebay for 130 shipped new (from good sellers), and just pop in ur sim and go (i believe, i'll be calling Cingular about this tommorrw).
    Link to the review...
    http://www.cellphones.ca/cell-phones/phone/292/

3. Westside

Westside New Member

I saw the thread and thought about it, but I can't afford it and I'm looking to get the same physical size of phone, or smaller. Thanks for the offer though, really nice phone, just not for me. :hs:

Keep the suggestions coming, I checked out the phone you posted bye4, not 100% what I'm looking for, but I appreciate the response! :wavey:

4. manchild

manchild OT Supporter

np bro, post here what you do end up with, as i am also looking into a new phone, and i do Email and IM a ton (email on my phone, no im, yet), and a QWERTY keyboard would be awsome.

5. donniegood

donniegood Member

wait for the d307 google it it looks to be great if it makes it out the f9100 blows keyboard is crippled also is discontinued as they are soon to release the 9200 dont have a idea when but its aprooved by the fcc

6. hay112

hay112 For every sprinkle I find I shall kill you

7. Westside

Westside New Member

That looks like a damn cool phone! Thanks for the heads up :eek5: