FRK need more advice

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by suhrim21, Jul 22, 2009.

1. suhrim21

suhrim21 New Member

so last night my wife she has been dreaming about being with a woman. I asked her if that is something she wanted to try. she said yes. I then proceed to tell her that before something like that happens we would need to sit down and discuss ground rules. she then tells me that she doesnt think it is right to bring another person into the bedroom. I told her I am very open to trying anything and that would be ok to try just after ground rules. she was still insisting that it isn't right. so my question how can I approach this so that she tries it. I think it would be sexy to see another woman with her and have no problem trying a threesome.

2. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Some things take time. Talk about the fantasy, let her think on it some. Go girl watching. Bring it up again in a month or so and have an in-depth discussion.

Rinse, repeat (as long as she doesn't say NEVER).

Sometimes it is a no-go. Find a new fantasy.

3. suhrim21

suhrim21 New Member

this is her fantasy and I just want her to endulge her fantasy. I will try that just bringing it up every so often. and If it happens Then I will post my very first 3some experience. though 1 woman is hard enough to please Have no idea about pleasing 2 women. that would be interesting. I think though I would be more excited to see another woman please my wife and see if I can learn something new.

4. Drunken Karnie Midget

Drunken Karnie Midget In Yeo We Trust, All Others Pay Cash OT Supporter

This. She's curious to try, but it would seem that for her, it's not important enough to breach what she seems to think is the sanctity of monogamy. Don't push. if you push her, she may get the feeling that you're just wanting to throw your bone into someone else's yard, which will probably cause problems.

5. RougeOgre

Perhaps start out with your promise to just sit back and watch her and the other girl. Let her get comfortable with this and then decide if you want to take it to the next level.

Proceed with caution.....

6. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

almost to that point maybe her fantasy is being with a girl.....by herself and the reason she doesn't want to do it is because she know you'll want to join and she doesn't want this. Could be the issue.

7. RougeOgre

Probably so, my hubby has learned some things from my GF :naughty:

8. Methix

Methix New Member

sounds to me like its more your fantasy than it is hers :rofl:

9. suhrim21

suhrim21 New Member

well to be honest almost every guys fantasy is to have two women. but this one she brought up about having a 3 some with another woman. so this is her fantasy more than mine, but I wouldn't object to it.