GUN Need IWB holster suggestions for my USPc9

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Accord, Nov 19, 2006.

1. Accord

Accord New Member

I bought a USPc9 the other day and I need an IWB holster for it that will be able to conceal it in nothing more than khaki shorts and a large t-shirt. I was able to easily conceal a Sig 229 IWB at the 4 o'clock position with a Comp-Tac CTAC holster in nothing more than a t-shirt that wasn't even oversized, however the the hard kydex holster got uncomfortable and very quickly which is why i'm not considering a CTAC for my USPc9.

I kind of like the look of the Galco Royal Guard/Milt Sparks SS, however both are impossible to find in stock anywhere. Anything similar to those holsters available from a company with them in stock?

Are there any other IWB holsters out there that will conceal my USPc9 like my CTAC was able to conceal my Sig 229? A VM2 is out of the question because I can't wait 5 months.

Thanks

Last edited: Nov 19, 2006
  2. Slick26

Slick26 Gun|Bike|Cigar|PS3|Beer |Whisky|Night Crew

I dont know a ton about holsters in particular, or what is the best for what gun, because there are so many variables. But this website has lots of great shit, period. Check em out.

http://www.gunaccessories.com/

3. 2L Bunny

2L Bunny "It's only a Rabbit"

Sounds like either a VM2 or summer special type holster is the way to go. I'd start scouring classifieds on gun boards, and post up WTB's. I found a practically new VM2 for my Hi Power fairly quickly that way.