SRS Need important information-- Everyone is welcomed!

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Ozner, Jun 25, 2008.

1. Ozner

Ozner Offical TSL OP Leghumper

Good Morning OT. So basically I am starting to work on a new book project. The main idea is to talk to strangers and ask them with their definition of love is. Since love can be a very emotional subject I'd like to get some input on questions that shouldn't be asked.

The main idea is to invite a stranger for a cup of coffee and to hear their story about what love means to them. I'm not sure what I'm getting myself into.... but i can't wait to get started.

Thanks for any input!

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

So would you like our definition of love or questions we don't think should be asked?

PS-this might go well in the Vag as well

3. Ozner

Sure... What is your definition of love?

What questions would you not want asked?

4. iwishyouwerebeer

I honestly can't think of a question that I wouldn't want to be asked in terms of love...I'm pretty open.

To me, love is when you truly know a person inside and out. You love them even through their flaws. You love them for everything that they are, there's nothing that you would want to change about them. The same way people say you should never have any regrets, everything that happens leads you to where you are now...that is how I feel about love. There can be things about your SO that drive you insane, but at the end of the day that is just them and you love them for it anyway. Love to me is completing one another, as cliche as that sounds. Love is knowing how to forgive and growing together as a couple.

There's a lot more I feel about love but I'll wait to see some other responses, maybe that'll spark me again.

5. Ozner

Amazing..... My next question would be: Who was that one person whom changed your opinion on what love really is? Whats your story?

6. Punky72

Punky72 New Member

My definition of love is :

Looking into my man's eyes and being able to see his soul, the feeling of being "completed" when I am with him and feeling like half of me is missing when we are apart even for a short time.

Whenever anything happens to me, good or bad, he is the first person I want to share it with. He is my strength when I am weak and I am his when he is weak.

We are truly soul mates. We can look at each other and know what the other person is thinking. We even complete each others sentences.

Basically love is knowing in my heart and soul that this is the man that was made just for me and that I was always meant to grow old with.

7. eljefedetonto

eljefedetonto OT Supporter

I'd say since it's an exploratory book, ask whatever you want. The subject will tell you if they're not comfortable answering something.

8. Ozner

I have to say.... thats really what I was looking for answer wise. I'm sure depending on the person whom I talk to I will be able to feel them out and see what they are comfortable answering.

9. iwishyouwerebeer

I had been in love before, but my love for my current SO is so much more meaningful it almost makes me second guess myself and my past "love." He is everything I didn't think I needed. We took our sweet time getting to know one another. I never held my heart on my sleeve but infact kept it pretty locked up. Others might not agree with me and that is fine because we're all entitled to our own opinions, but I feel our love is deeper than those couples who meet and declare their love for one another within weeks.

We got to know one another who who we really were, not just "he's so hot and good in bed." It was beyond being giddy that we had the same taste in music and movies...It was him being there for me through a death and many other hard times that I never cared to share with anyone else. Never guilted me for possibly having a hard day, constantly being supportive and optimistic when I was at my wit's end. I feel like we could make it through anything. Every tiny thing that bothers either of us gets brought up and discussed and resolved immediately with the agrement that "no one should go to bed angry." We're open, honest and fair with one another. I know that if I wake up with my hair disheveled, make up all over my face and a stuffy nose with watery eyes he will kiss me goodbye in the morning and tell me he loves me.