FRK Need ideas.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Mutilus, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Mutilus

Mutilus New Member

I am an old time freak and have been around the block a few times. My SO has been down the sex road, but never experimented. This is the first person I've been with who has never really done the whole BDSM thing.

I talked to her about it and she seems receptive to a "rape scenario" I already have a few ideas to introduce her to the lifestyle. Basic rope bondage, vibrator toture, tickling, blindfolds, degredation and off course the "assault" itself.

First, I am not sure if I am carrying it too far because of my overzealous desire to do this with her, so am I trying too much all at once?

Furthermore, does anyone have any other ideas to make it more suitable for her where I am not going to overwhelm her?

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

Since she posts on here too, I thought part of her "punishment" could be posting some of the activity on here.

2. korrosion

korrosion New Member

I'd take it one step at a time before jumping to the "assault". Start with the tickling/blindfolds/vibrator and go from there. YMMV.

Also see the sticky on communication.

3. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Set hard bondaries before anything goes down. Make sure that she understands what is about to happen to her. And then go for it.

I've taken part in a 'take down' scenario where the girl was blindfolded, driven to a location, led into an unknown sized group of people, flogged, caned, cut, fisted, fucked, and then led out without knowing who or how many people were involved.

I thought that it was going to be too much at once for any scene but she thoroughly enjoyed it.

4. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

to me, if she's a complete newbie to the world of it all, i say TALK about it ALL before hand. Play at all the aspects of the rape fantasy separately at different occasions, then when you know she is comfy with each aspect of that fantasy, spring it on her.

As a sub what I cherrish most about the time when my master and I were discovering things was the establishment of my safety and our trust in each other and most important of all in making sure those thingshappen is open communication. So since she's new, be as open and trustworthy and informative to her and i think all will go well.

don't get discouraged if she asks you to slow down, remember, she's never done this before. to you it may be old hat but she's going into undiscovered territory.

5. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

definately slower than it sounds like you are talking about.

6. Mutilus

Mutilus New Member

Thanks for the feedback. I have been communicating it clearly she seems open to it, but I wanted to see where you folks thought the limit was. I need to figure out how to "slow down" and yet still get what I need.

7. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

:eek:

8. Mutilus

Mutilus New Member

Yeah I'll avoid any gags and make the safe word easy to remember. But the plan is to set this up when she is not expecting it.