SRS need ideas for this date im going on

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by The Ripper, Jan 5, 2009.

1. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

Im going on a date with this chick shes into me and Im into her. For the next 2 - 3 weeks though we are both kind of booked because of school work and other shit so we wont have free time in common for awhile after wendsday. Wendsdays a weeknight though and I want to take her out and do something fun/original but I cant think of anything. Any ideas guys?

2. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

so far im thinking of busting out with the picknick idea but I cant think of any where to take her. where the hell is I wish you were beer haha

Last edited: Jan 5, 2009
  3. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

How old are you? If you guys aren't too old, then why not take her somewhere like cosmic bowling, miniature golfing, or something that allows you two to interact with each other and tease each other over how they are doing. Plus, if she wins you can always tickle her for "revenge" which can lead to more intimate playing.

4. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

im 25 im over the whole bowling thing

5. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

Dinner is always a nice way to talk and get to know each other, and then just driving around to spots in the area that you find appealing.

I've taken girls to river side's and just stood or say near the water on benches, or benches in town, or sports bleechers near the baseball fields.

If it's cold, doing this for a short time can be a chance to get a little closer, which is necessary to inspire the romance. Then getting back in the warm car is nice.

If you don't have a car, a walk in the cold after dinner is nice, and go through shops or to spots to look at things. I've brought girls to the supermarket, it's hilarious just going through isles pointing out favorite foods and joking around.

I'm 30 yo.

I have a whole list of things I do, but this one is the simplest and reaps the biggest romantic benefits. It forces interaction, close contact, and opportunities to lighten the mood, or deepen it.

6. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

Take her to a bar that has a small band and a dance floor.

There is this too, good advice:

Find out online what types of events are going on in the area. Usually towns or cities have brochuers (sp?) that display what events are going on and what is happening at the local bars/clubs for each day. Including park events and such. Find that information and keep it in your head (or print it out and carry it, just don't let her see). This way, you can go from one place to the next and you look very good knowing everything that is happening. You have plenty of options.

7. Spaceering

Spaceering I bite.

my local town had poetry readings. It was pretty fun and the first time i had ever been to this sort of thing. They are just any random person that reads their poem that they wrote. Some act the poems out and it takes place in a little bar.

Girls like to go to musicals/opera too. If you take any beer, be sure to take cans :rofl:

8. teep

teep New Member

bowling can actually be fun. age has nothing to do with it. same with air hockey haha. i've gotten drunk and heckled the penguins at the aquarium with a girl before. that was also a good time.

9. GMtime

GMtime New Member

:) I don't know why, but your post made me laugh! :)