A&P Need Ideas for 4th Project

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Sway220, Jan 13, 2003.

1. Sway220

Sway220 x [just.like.heaven] x

the semester is coming to a close and we have to do a 4th project, in addition to the ones we did in school.

it can be anything..

i think i'd like to work with oil sticks, or acrylic paints..

possibly doing a female figure of some sort, but i have no idea where to take it from there? (background/scenery, what shes doing, what shes wearing..)

anybody have any ideas for a painting? :big grin: i'd really appreciate anyone's thoughts on what to do.. any brainstorming..

aaannnyyything! (almost :p must be acceptable)

2. Cranky

Cranky New Member

a girl dressed sexy, painting another girl on a wall. make the girl being painted half realistic, half painted, like she is a work in progress. on the painter, make her like 98% painted realistickly, like leave her foot unfinished, like the hole thing is a work in progress.

:dunno:

3. Dubtastic

Dubtastic { OG }

one thing that i never did throughout any art class i took in college was paint on a giant canvas. i had seen many students working on very large canvas sizes but never did it myself. if done correctly, it looks very impressive.

so i would suggest a self-portrait but on a large scale canvas. that would be most impressive and should be fun to work on as well.