WEB Need help

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by bull1683, Aug 28, 2008.

1. bull1683

bull1683 New Member

Sep 22, 2005
    Hello, I need a website designed for a Production company, i have made a quick mock up, but am opened to any type of design with a "Retro" feel, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in this project, the quick mock up i did in photoshop can be located here, at www.eadproductions.com I was wondering if you guys can let me know your prices. I am looking for something affordable as we are just starting up and dont have thousands of dollars to spend on design right now, but this will surely be a lasting relationship as I anticipate alot of web design will be needed for our various projects and you will surely be paid more handsomely as we get going and build our client list. I would like it to be easy to update and upload videos to, as reels and projects we are working with, nothing on the existing site is set in stone besides the logo.

Dave...please e-mail me concepts/pricing or any questions you might have:

[email protected]
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2008
  2. intrktevo

intrktevo New Member

Oct 18, 2004
    The logo itself looks really nice, but the design really detracts from the site.

What I would do is gather a list of restaurant websites you like (id look at places like http://99designs.com/search?q=restaurant for ideas.

once you find a few that you like, i think someone from here would be more than willing to work with you to get something running. there's a lot of great designers on here