SRS Need Help

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Jazzyb, Oct 16, 2006.

1. Jazzyb

Jazzyb New Member

I recently got a girls number from my collage, but it was random i got pretty tipsy in the student union and just went and asked what she was doing over the weekend and if we could so somthing, she thought i was winding her up which i said i wasnt then she gave me her number and agreed to do somthing anyway. on the saturday i was too busy so i thought i would call her on sunday i called her and she didnt answer so i sent her a message asking if shes free can she come an met up i got a reply at like 5pm which said she had been at work cu tmorrow, anyway i saw her in collage and we didnt speak once, not that we ever had b4 just i expected some interaction which never happened, do you think that i should of started a convo ? or have i done my part? i just need input on this situation im not sure what i should do.

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Well she sounds like the person who wants to have a fun time, if you think up something fun to do and invite her in, lets say you give it 3 weeks of pursuading, but i would definitly go for it since you already have started something i would say , go for the GOLD! :wavey:

Just try to call her every 3 days or so during that time. To see if she's interested, after that period of time is gone and no interest is shown i would drop it.

3. Jazzyb

Jazzyb New Member

well i just sent her a msg saying why i wasnt saying anything reason was i was in a mood, which i was and i also asked how old she was, yet she doesnt seem to be replying. What do you think? lack of intrest?

4. glacius

glacius New Member

try to set something up once more, if it doesnt work abandon ship and move on