Need Help

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Wty84, Mar 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wty84

Wty84 Guest

I need help with a basic workout routine. I am 5'8 and 135. I would like to see myself around 160. Heres the problem I am so busy with my schedule that I can only go to a gym on Monday and Wednesday as of now. I know its only two days a week for now but its a start. I would just like recommendation for a workout program to help me gain weight. Since I am trying to gain weight is much cardio a good idea? Also I am drinking a shake a day from the GNC weight gainer formula. I understand I will not see results overnight, but would like some help on what to start out doing.

2. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

start with your basics....and check the archives

3. littlewing

littlewing fly on

From personal experience, you're better off ditching the GNC gainers and getting a better diet + protein shakes. There are others that can probably comment on this better than I, but I'd be worried about getting too many calories with not enough time working out to balance it. Unless you don't mind getting some fat right now.

4. M1k3y_all-in

M1k3y_all-in Guest

i basically agree with that because it is a better diet with protein shakes after u work out it helps gain mustle if u ask me

5. ralyks

ralyks New Member

:rolleyes:

Read the archives and stickys, put something together, then come back with questions, not just asking someone to throw something together for you. If you want to be 160, you gotta start eating like you're 180 and hitting the gym. It will probably be a long time before you see what you want, but you'll make it with some hard work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.