Need help with Vday

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by XsLiCk, Feb 7, 2005.

1. XsLiCk

XsLiCk New Member

So i've been dating my girlfriend for almost 2 years now and i was wondering what would be something good to do for her on valentines day... i mean last year we went to a restuarant and got food brought it back to her house and ate it... got her a teddy bear and put a necklace around it... along with godiva chocolate strawberries. Trying to top it off this year though. btw we are 17. I thought about cooking but the thing is i dunno too much about it... any suggestions is much appreciated..

2. XsLiCk

XsLiCk New Member

guess no1 has advice... thanks...

3. neebelung

neebelung Guest

Give it some time.... it's the middle of the afternoon... you'll probably get more replies this evening.

I would say (if you can get some privacy, since you're both 17, and probably live at home or in a dorm) make her dinner. If you've already done the romantic dinner out last year, then do something different. It's not about how much money you spend on her, it's about showing her you've put some serious thought into it and made an effort to do something special for her. Even if the meal you make her is fairly simple (pasta is pretty easy), she'll appreciate that you did it for her.

If you do it, be sure to actually set the dining room table, light candles, and maybe have flowers waiting for her at your house when she gets there.

4. Jacquelin

Jacquelin I was your silver lining but now I'm gold.

Do something that is thoughtful and significant to your relationship. You don't have to go overboard or spend a ton of money, just do something that will be meaningful to her.

5. XsLiCk

XsLiCk New Member

eh i thought about doing that... just the problem is where can we do it... kinda dont want my parents around...

6. jbuckle

jbuckle New Member

I think dinner is a good idea. Since you are 17 I am guessing you are still at home. If I were you I would let your mom help you cook dinner then nicely suggest they go out for dinner and a movie;-). Also, you need to find out her favorite color roses and order her some!! Flowers are always good!

7. booxbooxkittie

booxbooxkittie New Member

That is cute! I am going to be in Ellensburg and my b/f is going to be in Everett for V-Day but I don't think that he would ever do anything for me!! Haha, but I am the type of girl that would rather do something on a different day....V-Day is not my thing. My bestie is my Valentine!!! If I were you I would cook dinner. That means a shit load more than going out to dinner. Do some candle thing too. That is always hella cute!!!! Anyway, I wish that I knew what to tell you but I think that being at a Slayer concert is a hell of a lot more romantic!!!! Good luck kiddo!!

MUAH!
    Kristy
    x0x0

8. Atheist

Atheist oh, hi OT Supporter

Parents love stuff like this, suggest they go out and she probably will :)

9. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

yeah im 19, but my gf is still in high school and i told my parents to get lost and they said theyd do it :), im making my gf dinner, dont know what im makign yet tho

10. 2LD

2LD New Member

Kristys right, dont burn yourself out. You gotta keep it simple and thoughtful, find some shet she likes and take it to the next level. switch it up and cook her dinner the night before and then take her to a hockey game of Slayer on Vday, just to show her youre original. Dont do shet like all those other stiffs and when shes telling her friends the next day, theyll all be talking candy, bears, and bs and she'll be telling them what an original stud you are. Good luck R. Jeremy JR