Need help with Valentines Party

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by TekDragon, Feb 11, 2005.

1. TekDragon

TekDragon Guest

Two parts to this thread. First deal with help with music and the second deals with help to a modified "Truth or Dare" game.

The party is going to be me, my fiance, her 2 bridesmaids, and their 2 boyfriends. We're going to be drinking and playing games (Pictionary, Newleyweds, and Dirty Minds from Spencers). Then we'll finish it off with a movie.

1. If any of you have a large music collection, i'm looking for good music to play during a party. Emphasis on the word "good", not played out crap from some ghetto rap station. If you have a good song, lay it on me.

2. One of the bridesmaids is leaving with her boyfriend. The other is spending the night with hers. All 4 of us are, for lack of a better word, slutty. I decided to make a "Truth or Dare" game that is essentially a "Truth" game with points being awarded the sluttier the truth is. Bonuses can be awarded to certain questions (but are not necesary). If you choose not to answer a question, you have to do a drink.

The cards are devided into 3 categories: Girl (both girls answer), Boy (both boys answer) or All (everyone answers.

Here's an example of some questions:

Girl: Have you ever zoned out while giving head? Bonus: If you do it deliberately, what do you think about?

Guy: Does the idea of giving your girl a facial excite you?

All: Imitate your partner having an orgasm.

Add in any questions you'd like. And if you have any ideas for how to do a point/scoring system - let me know.