SRS Need help with this girl.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Eko, Oct 2, 2006.

1. Eko

Eko New Member

We dated for a while last year but we called it off. Reasons being I had a wreck with a deer which put a lot of financial stress on me. Not only that I was driving my car that I consider "my baby"(every guy knows what I'm talking about) and the Body shop was screwing me over bigtime. Well I told her before it all started that it will be a hard time for me. I told her that financially I would not have much freedom. Well things were as fine as they could be. She was a great escape once the weekend was around because I would get time with her and not be dealing with the university, body shop, or work. Well a few month later she starts acting weird. Didn't want to be alone together, keeping to herself, and just playing those games girls play. Well I confronted her about it and sure enough she was questioning our relationship. I had enough stress on me as is so I gave her "space" and kept me from dealing with more crap in my life. I really liked this girl. Out of all the girls I have dated I never found one that I related to like I do with her but you know when you get seriously stressed you will do things that you soon regret.:o

Recently though we have started talking again. Nothing serious just here and they catch up and fun. I do still like her but I try not to show it. Most of the time she is the one calling me or whatever. Last night I went home(say hi to parents and sis) and I was helping her figure out what the playoff brackets will look like for her Highschool football team:o . Well she gives me a call and I was talking to her for a bit and of course her being junior girl high school would randomly grab the phone and start being stupid:mamoru:. The girl I was talking to and I just kinda got a kick out of it and kept talking. Well before I got off the phone she says "I'm going to post a blog on myspace later" and me thinking "myspace":rolleyes: . Well I asked her if she was going to post a stupid chainletter and she replied "No it will be from the heart"

So I wake up this morning to find.

What should I do/think? I know she is spelling it out for me.:o What would be the best way to approach this because she told me about it so I'm guessing she is wanting some type of a response about it.

2. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

Well tell her how you feel and how you feel about what she wrote of course. Are you in highschool also?

3. Eko

Eko New Member

nope both of us are sophomores in college but when it comes to women i'm as smooth as sandpaper

4. Chris90210

Chris90210 New Member

:mamoru: