SRS need help with this girl im interested in...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by 1FastRide, Feb 5, 2005.

1. 1FastRide

1FastRide New Member

well i just broke up w/my ex of 3 years... i have not really been single for almost 5 years in a row. im 20yrs old. so there is this girl in one of my classes, and she is pretty hot. i have talk to her a couple times, but only very briefly.... the only reason is because my ex is in my class with us! and i dont want to make it seem like im trying to hurt her feelings. well i have only talked to her on the way to our next class (we take the same route). recently i have asked her to come to a little party on superbowl. she smiled and was very nice but informed me she was working that day. what should my next move be. i dont really know her other than a few words here and there. i dont think she is out of my league.. maybe, but im not sure. (not been single makes being single confusing, lol) help!

2. Gandin

Gandin New Member

Odd. I'm not in the same boat, but I'm trying to get to know someone from a class better. It's hard because you don't want to push to hard and scare them off, but you truly want to find out what they are about. So far, I've invited her to a group get together. She was comfortable because there was people she knew attending, and I was comfortable for the same reasons. Tomorrow, I'm going out for coffee and hopefully something will spark. Regardless, just ask her to another group thing. She may have been just letting you down easily, but I'd guess she actually does have to work. Find something you can do with a few buddies and then try it again. Maybe this time she'll be free and glad to join you. Good luck man.