Need help with this girl from class, kinda long

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Mr. Hilter, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Mr. Hilter

Mr. Hilter Guest

Been just small talking with this girl in my class before it starts for awhile, and we ended up talking for about an hour and half straight after we finished our studying together. Yea I know, not a big deal but we were so similar in our personalities, likes, dislikes, and twisted sick sense of humor that it was kinda awesome to be talking to someone who is just like me. It wasn't just basic get to know each other type of thing, we just let our guards down and opened up a bit to each other.

Anyway, it was getting late and I had to finish my final paper and I KNOW I should have asked her out right there but I hesitated and figured I would check her facebook to see if she was in a relationship or not and then call her tommorow :ugh: (yea I know, horrible idea :slap:) My main reasoning behind this was that even though I felt as if we really clicked, I can tell when a girl is really into me and she was being a little hesitant.

School ends for me on thursday, then I am going on a road trip with friends and I won't be back until the first week in January. So I am now stuck here with 4 choices.

1. Call her tommorow and see if she wants to get lunch between finals. Then not see each other for until Janurary.

2. Add her to facebook, keep in touch over winter break and ask her out when we get back to school

3. She wanted to try adderall and I should be getting a prescription over winter break, so I could call her when we get back to school and see if she wants to try some of my adderall and take it from there.

4. Other, you guys tell me a better plan.

regardless, there is a reason in place for her to remember me when we get back to school plus I have her email and can send her one after christmas or something asking how she is.

Basically I have 1 day left here and most of it will be filled with finishing a couple of essays, plus I live in southern california and she lives in northern. Physically she is the perfect type of girl I look for, natural red head and kinda pale skin, and her personality which is so like mine is just as awesome. I knew I should have asked her out at the library, but I didn't, live and learn. So now I need to pick from 3 shitty choices or if someone here can suggest something better.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2008
  2. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Go with whatever you feel like doing man. :dunno:

Your own fault here is that you are afraid of loss in a sense. You feel pressured to make a move NOW, but you must realize that NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO RIGHT NOW, it isn't going to change what happens with her over christmas break.

Meaning, if you think that by getting drinks tomorrow, you are going to seal yourself with her until she gets back to school and you can start dating, then think again. You could ask her out tonight/tomorrow, go on a full fledged date with her, and still "lose" her to another guy OR have her lose all interest in you while she's gone. YOu simply don't have enough time to stake enough investment from her for her to be "loyal" (lack of a better word) to you enough to come back and take something off.

Essentially, what i am saying is, that it really doesn't matter. You wanna get drinks with her tomorrow, then get drinks with her tomorrow, get her email and keep in touch with her.

You want to wait until after christmas break, then wait.

You're kind of putting this girl up on a pedastal here.

3. Mr. Hilter

Mr. Hilter Guest

I realize this, but one date +3 week winter break is better than waiting the 3 weeks and calling her out of the blue. Just wish I had like one more week.

4. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Well you don't, so you got to work with what you have.

And you don't know that it would be better btw. Going out tomorrow, and then letting it cool off for 3 weeks can go horribly wrong. Girls are like heaters, it takes a LOT to get them going, and letting them cool off can work against you.

That's why I am saying that you just need to go with your gut and what feels right to you.

5. Mr. Hilter

Mr. Hilter Guest

makes sense, I honestly am so overburdened with work to do that I really don't have time for much of anything else. Guess I'll just shoot her an email next week thanking her for her help and all that just to try to keep in touch and try again when school starts.

6. Bob Brown

Bob Brown bewshit, bewshit, bewshit

Just do it now. I believe someone on here said it time and time again, when you hesitate, you masturbate.