SRS Need help with this girl!!!! Don't know how to tell her!

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by TurboBansheeKid, Sep 12, 2006.

1. TurboBansheeKid

TurboBansheeKid New Member

Ok I have been friend's with this girl Kaitlyn for about a year now and I really like her and care for her, but have never told her how I really feel about her. I love her with all my heart and would do anything for her. We both are in 11th grade and I am 17 and she 16 going on 17. She likes the bad boys in and out of school and they keep harting her for once i wish i could just tell her how i feel!!!!! She has sleep in my bed with me twice and i have sleeped in her bed with her but I was to scared to make a move! Is that a good sign that she sleeped with me? or what? I have never had sex before and she has had sex should i be going after her in the long run or not? what should i say to her next time i talk to her? If you have anymore questions about me or her I will answer them. Thank you for helping!

2. kilamasta

kilamasta New Member

3. kilamasta

kilamasta New Member

You basically have no chances to do anything with her.

And if you go the sissy( real sorry :dunno: ) way (I.E. Telling her how you feel), you will lose the friendship you got with her.

Oh man I feel so sorry for you... same thing happened to me a while ( well 2 years) ago. Don't do it seriously and realise what you are [ the site ^ ], accept it, and start working.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2006
  4. TurboBansheeKid

Dam i knew i should have talked to her along time ago! I want a girl friend!!!!
    I will post some pic's of me and what I do, ok maybe I can change some thing about me!

5. Jester

Jester OT Supporter

Download the ebook called "Double Your Dating" and stop talking to this girl.

6. TurboBansheeKid

where can i find this?

7. kilamasta

kilamasta New Member

Seriously , OMG!!!11!!11 ELEVENTY!

Did you check www.fastseduction.com ? It is a nice start, and the author of double your dating post a lot of info on it.

8. TurboBansheeKid

LOL i am on there right now reading stuff!!!!!! thank you!

9. TurboBansheeKid

10. SovietRussia

SovietRussia What? You pooped in the refrigerator? OT Supporter

11. TurboBansheeKid

thanks, sorry i am not the greatest speller! you will learn that as I post more and more, lol

12. crazy15

crazy15 New Member

friend zoned. tell her how u feel, nothing to lose. get drunk with her next time u guys sleep together and make a move.

13. TurboBansheeKid

Most of the times she has slepted with me she was drunk.lol

14. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Then worry about going to class, studying, and learning FIRST. You're young... the chances this crush you have will last are slim to none. Your education, however, will last you a lifetime.

15. TurboBansheeKid

Ok thanks Guys!!!

16. shiyan

shiyan grabbing titties in amusement parks OT Supporter

it seems like you have no chance because she slept in your bed expecting you never to make a move

you're deeply entrenched in her friend zone

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 12, 2006
  17. Isamu

Isamu New Member

:bowdown: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

18. Zenmang

Zenmang New Member

When I was that your age I was similar situation.

I knew the girl for a couple years (lets call her Jane) but I was always more interested in her friend (I'll call this one Emma).
    There was way too much personal drama with Emma so I never hooked up with her.

Instead my friendship with Jane blossomed and we got to know each other very well. I would sleep over at her place all the time. I really didn't expect anything else, I was still a virgin and she knew my mind was still on Emma.

I never slept in Jane's bed. I would always sleep on her couch when i slept over and I slept over a lot.

Long story short Jane wanted much more.
    One night she ask me to join her in bed. Since I was a virgin, I really didn't catch on. I mean it was a day bed (single sized matteress if not smaller), it would not have been a comfortable sleep. (ya ya i'm dumb shhhuuush everyone!!!)

Well it escalated into hurt feelings with Jane, she thought that I didn't think she was good enuff (trust me she was pretty hawt looking girl and sorry ot'ers I don't have a pic it was a long time ago).
    Well fuck a goat!!! it became an argument and the friendship was never the same again.

Thinking about all that and thinking about your situation, you will regret not asking or at least throwing hints and maybe letting it blossom into something more.

Here's a little something for you to think about.
    I have never regreted having sex with women I had sex with.
    I however do regret not having sex with some women I could've had sex with.

Just looking back @ my Jane scenario it would have been a great relationship and I would have loved to lose my virginity to her.

19. TurboBansheeKid

Thank you, liked the story!

20. wtfmates

wtfmates New Member

I was BEST friends with my girlfriend for 7 months before we finally told each other how we felt. You're not completely fucked. W both liked each other when we met, but both of us thought that the other didn't have the same feelings, so neither of us said anything. WE went everywhere with each other and talked for hours every day. She got a boyfriend. It tore me up inside. But she was still always with me and talking to me instead of him. Eventually we both told each other how we felt, she dumped her boyfriend after a month, and we've been together for quite a while now. She told me that every time she came over to my house and layed down in my bed in her undergarments, she was hoping so bad that I would make a move, but I didn't. She didn't. Well, anyways, that doesn't matter, cause we're together. As I said, not completely hopeless. If you guys are as good friends as you say you are, your friend ship won't come to a screeching halt if you tell her how you feel. If it does, it might be for the better. You might be able to get over her.