need help with supplements

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by slurpster, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slurpster

slurpster FLESHY FLAP VALVE NAVIGATOR OT Supporter

ok guys, i need some help with what supplements to take. one catch though, i'm in a wheelchair.

Here's the deal. i'm a c-5 quadraplegic, 6'4" 270lbs, and in a power chair atm. looking into getting a manual. i've got ok upperbody strenth minus triceps. right now i'm on a pretty heavy weight lifting program for me, getting ready to start a low carb diet. my goal is to drop some wieght while improving overall strenth.

i've done some research on a few supplements i'm looking to start on the 1st.

syneburn- 10mg synephrine, 3x a day, 1 caplet
    green tea extract - 400mg a day
    omega 3 fish oil - 1000mg a day
    flax oil - 1000mgs a day
    caffeine- 200mg 3x a day
    calcium - 1000mg a day
    magnesium - 500mg a day
    cranberry extract - 2x a day(to keep uti's at bay)

do these numbers look ok? should i add anything? will they upset my stomach. thx guys. will post more info tomorrow.

2. ZeroSkillet

ZeroSkillet Matt Hughes > *

Where is the NO-Xplode?:ugh:

3. vtectyper

vtectyper New Member

Ya seriously where is the No Xplode

4. cavefish

cavefish You ain't a crook son, you just a shook one

NO-XPLODE contains a proprietary (patent pending) blend of potent anabolic l-tyrosine steroids. Its german micronized volumizer creatine blend leaves you with no bloat or PMS cramps. Its energizing taurine complex with mid chain triglycerides ensures you the perfect workout every time. With NO-XPLODE you will see massive increases in extreme muscular hypertrophy (EMh).

The only downside to NO-XPLODE is the gravitation muscle vascuviscosity that ones gets while dosing. But this is necessary to build extreme mass.

NO-XPLODE also contains a potent blend of Horse Pheromones that will guarantee you get more pussy. That is, if the extreme anabolic bull synergists do not make you permanently impotent.

5. slurpster

slurpster FLESHY FLAP VALVE NAVIGATOR OT Supporter

thx for the help guys. really appreciate it. :squint: i've been lifting for the past year or so easily. 4 times a week. in the begining i made awesome gains, easily trippled my max in the first 6-8 months. also tried the low carb diet in the beginning. went from 296lbs to 252lbs in four months, but went back up to 270 when school started.

back in high school, before the accident, i use to take eca stacks pre-football season to lose some extra body fat. ended up working pretty good. tried creatine for a month. noticed gains, but i was the shits were not worth it. mixed it with everything, never could digest the stuff completely.

i'm just looking for anybody who has experience with these products and if my dosages look ok.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.