Need help with my ex gf. Winning her back

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Whitemax, Dec 16, 2005.

1. Whitemax

Whitemax New Member

OK, heres the deal. I'm 32, and dated this girl for 3 years. For the most part everything was great. Couldnt have been much better. Early on, not too long out of a divorce, I had my issues, but worked past them. a year ago we moved to ATl for my job. The problem was this job paid me less than I was making 7 years ago. Money was tight. I was suposed to be contract for 3 months, then hired on full time. They didnt hire me, just extended the contract. Kept telling me they were going to hire me soon. Money was bad. We faught, and were stressed all the time becuase we were broke. She worked and worked overtime to tryr and help, but bank tellers dont make much. We had always talked about getting married, and I always told her I thought and hoped we would.That I wanted to. I had planned on asking her to marry me the day I would finally get hired. June came. Told me it would be a couple weeks. I even planned out how I was going to propose and were. Nothing. Sept comes around, and she decides shes going to move home to Chattanooga to help her sick mom, and to try and get our finances back on track. She finally gets a job the end of October. Up to tyhis point everything was cool. after her first weeks training, I go up to suprise her at work. she tells me shes met a guy she knew from middle school. Hes getting a divorce, and has a 5 yo kid. ( she DOESNT want kids) he had asked her out on a date, and she was going to have to cancel it becuase Ive come up. All the sudden she stopped loving me along time ago. Thought I had too many issues with marrige, and so she moved on. Still loves me she says, but as her best friend. Still trys to keep me around as her best friend. BUt swears I have no chance, becuase she doesnt love me, and has no interest in trying again.
    I know she still has feelings for me. Im not stupid. I know shes still attracted to me. Ive told her what my plans were, and all Ive asked her is to at least consider just going out on a date with me. Taking things slow, just to see if theres any chance of saving this relationship.
    I need to know, is there anything I can do to prove to her how I feel about her? Anything I can do to get ehr to agree to go out with me? I really dont want to loose her. Its killing me that we're not engaged right now, only becuase My job wouldnt hire me when they said they would. They finally did. 3 weeks ago. I need real advice here. NOt "dump her and move on" or " please go kill yourself" This woman is the perfect fit for me. We were so good together. And to loose it all over money issues that arent there anymore makes me sick to my stomach.

2. RotiEatter

RotiEatter New Member

Bribe her to go out with you, sounds like she likes money a lot.

3. Whitemax

Whitemax New Member

lol, no no. She actually is very practical. I even told her I wasnt able to ask her cause I couldnt afford a ring. She said "WalMart has them for $30" Its not that she was materialistic. Its just that we were broke. I was making $1000 a month less than at my previous job. We couldnt pay our bills, let alone me buy her a ring. I wanted to be able to be finalically stable enoguh to take care of a wife before asking to be one.

4. Devilish

Devilish Remind me AGAIN

If you love someone enough you won't care if they're broke or not. You work together to get by, until things do get better. I'm sorry but I think she IS materialistic and not worth winning back. The only reason she left you was because of money, so that is the only reason she'll come back too. Hardly worth it in my opinion. I mean, what happens if you do get back together, make your fortune, and then for some unfortunate reason you hit rock bottom again. Is she just going to leave you again?

5. Whitemax

Whitemax New Member

No, I dont think you guys understand. She didnt break up with me becuase I was broke. She broke up because she thought I didnt love her enough to ask her to marry me. I DID and DO want to marry her. I didnt tell her that becuase I wanted to suprise her. I didnt know how she felt and what she was thinking until after she moved away. I just want to know how to prove to her that me not asking her was becuase I wanted to be hired, and more importantly, what can I do to get her to consider tryring again. She thought I was having issues with marrige, and thats why I was stalling. That wasnt the case. We defiantely had money issues, and that does casue alot of stress. But when youre grabbing all the change you can find to get dinner, who wouldnt get stressed out. But that was my only issue with getting down on one knee.

6. Devilish

Devilish Remind me AGAIN

Okay, so you're saying she left you because you didn't propose? Or she didn't know how you felt about her? Rather than leaving you, why not sit down with you and DISCUSS the whole thing? You were with her for 3 years!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, really, truly something sounds amiss here.

Point is though that you want her back, but you can't "win" her back, or force her to come back to you. All you can do is lay on the line what she means to you, and how you want to spend the rest of your life with her. If she says no, then you must walk away and try to get on with your life. You're 32, you don't need the HS bullshit.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2005
  7. Whitemax

Whitemax New Member

We had talked before she moved. She didnt even quite realize how she was feeling until she left and met this other dude. And they're not serious, but she does like him. I have told her exactly how I feel. I just think its a horrible shame and waste of 3 years, not to mention how much we loved each other to loose over something that turned out to be a misunderstanding. I Mean we wanted the same thing! I just didnt tell her so I could suprise her. Everytime we talked about getting married, we both said yes. Everytime.

8. Devilish

Devilish Remind me AGAIN

It sure is, but it's happened and you can't change it. I think you've done all you can already without looking like a desperate prat. Time to move on.

9. I had sex with her 7 times and now she's living with me, sorry friend, but you can't compare "you're love for a woman" to my horsecock.

10. Devilish

Devilish Remind me AGAIN

Matured Content - Must be 18 to Enter

Did you miss that part or are you just trying to be funny? :rolleyes:

11. No really I have a huge horsecock and have banged Whitemax's girlfriend 7 times, currently she's ducktaped and gagged in the trunk of my car. Now please fuck off douchebag.

12. Devilish

Devilish Remind me AGAIN

13. Whitemax

Whitemax New Member

Then you shoudl also know that she told me (and in truth she has said this about the dude shes hanging with) that "your" horsecock cant compare to my skills. If it could you would have made her cum.
    Now please grow up. I'm looking for real advice on what can be done to try and save my relationship. Thank you.

14. Interesting, now don't you think if she really cared about your "skills" she'd be at home with you right now instead of fucking someone else there stud? lol

15. Whitemax

Whitemax New Member

youre making my head hurt. Im tryring to get real advice, not douchebag commetns from the peanut gallery.
    And as a matter of fact, yes, she has told me that I have ruined her for any other man when it comes to sex. And has told me this since she and him started hooking up. But thats not why we broke up. Id really like to stick to the topic at hand, which is trying to see if there are any options or anything I can do to prove to her about how I feel. I dont want to see this relationship die, and losse the best women for me Ive ever known over a misunderstanding. I'd really like to do all I can to get her back.

16. Daddy O

Daddy O Active Member

Have you asked her to marry you yet? Maybe she's waiting for you to do what she wanted you to do all along?

And BTW - why is boys who claim to have a "horse cock" need tweezers to go pee? Immature kids....go figure.

17. import power online

import power online Twin Turbo Madness

seriously it sounds like she is moving on. Once a woman decides that there isn't much that will change her mind.

18. EmiB

EmiB New Member

just let it go dude :(

19. Whitemax

Whitemax New Member

Yes I asked her. The morning after I went up there to suprise her, my dad called. My father and I havent spoke in a few years, due to religious differences. He called out of the blue just to see how i was. I told him everything. All I was feeling etc. He told me to go get her a ring, and have the store call him and he would pay for it. She said it was too late. It really broke her heart to see how sincere I was, and what not, but said it broke her heart even more to now reject me. I knwo she still has feelings for me. I just dont know how to get her to let go of the fear of things going back to the way they were, and for her to agnolage her feelings and try again. Im not asking her for much. Just a date. Just a fair shot, now that what was the issue is gone. Just want a 2nd chance.

20. Whitemax

Whitemax New Member

Are there so many people out there that dont believe in fighting for what you love? My relationship with her means more to me than anything I have ever had. We were too good together. I love her to much to just say oh well, wash my hands and walk away. IS there NOTHING I can do?

21. import power online

import power online Twin Turbo Madness

if she no longer loves you and has moved on then no, it's not worth fighting for. In the end she will OWN you. Do you want that?

22. Daddy O

Daddy O Active Member

Obviously you have a couple of problems. The first is your job - find another one. Quit waiting around for Brand "X" to offer you the job.....they aren;t going to do it. You seem to be a procrastinator. You have procratinated about your job, and your woman, and both are in the tank, so to speak.

Thus, my advice is to get off your ass, put out the resumes and find another job. In the meantime stay in contact with her and see if things don't change.

23. Whitemax

Whitemax New Member

I have been hired by the company. I have been now for a month. They I found out once I was hired, had to bring on about 8 of us around the country on full time and the CEO wouldnt approve it until the new fiscal year, and the end of the first quarter. And Iwe do stay in touch. She tells me she doesnt want to loose her best friend.
    And yes, I know I blew it by waiting to ask her to marry until I felt things were "safe" to do so.

24. Daddy O

Daddy O Active Member

I'd still look for another job. Any company that treats you that way is not one you want to have a career with. Perhaps if your gf sees that change in your life she might look at you differently? Stranger things have happened.

25. Whitemax

Whitemax New Member

THanks for the advice. I have been hired. Ive been full time for almost a month now. Now that I have been, and am making what I was bringing in, Im doing much better. Hell I still pay some of her bills becuase she cant. Ive been working on improving myself, not so much for her but for me, but just dont know how to show her, without her thinking Im desparately trying to get her back.