SRS Need help with girl of my dreams!

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Romano01, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Romano01

Romano01 New Member

Lets just say I think I've found the perfect girl, she is seriously the girl of my dreams... she is smart, funny, great personality and a beauty. But there is one problem she lives almost 2 hours away [​IMG]. Anyways some background into the story... I met her at the beginning of July while overseas and I was getting a university credit over there. We basically chilled every day for like 30 days but just as friends. I liked her a lot but for some reason I didn't man up and make a move. So I've been keeping close contact with her ever since we've gotten back. I'd call her once a week she'd call me a couple times a week. Anyways, I was talking to her on msn and shes like.. Well, I don't think I can be friends with you anymore unless I know you like me or not. She then continunes to say.. We'll if you like me I like you. And shit like that but then goes into how a long distance relationship wouldn't work between us. Anyways, near the end of the convo i told her that I think it could work but she had to go but inbetween I told her she was awesome and she was like "omg thats the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me" then said "maybe you'll get a kiss next time I see you [​IMG]". We talked on the phone once since than and we just talked about what movies she saw n shit. But anyways, I think I have a good chance with this girl but I need to assure her that a long distance relationship will work, were not that far. What should I do misc? and dont tell me don't do it because I'm gonna do something either way. I also dont have much experience with women I must admit. Should I just call her and ask her out or what?

2. Fotenks

Fotenks New Member

You are in her friend zone, she might have said shit like "omg thats the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me" then said "maybe you'll get a kiss next time I see you [​IMG]" but she is only doing that to be a cock tease, women are fucking whores like that.

You'll never have her, and she is going to get fucked by 5 black guys, best to hunt after one of those other fish in the sea.... and after you have that delicious lemon pepper seasoned grilled tuna steak, you can go get yourself a hooker

3. eljefedetonto

eljefedetonto OT Supporter

The very fact that you've allowed yourself to build her up so high tells me this isn't going to work out.

But yeah man, go for it. You pretty much have to at this point.

4. Socrates

Socrates New Member

That's about the worst advice I think I've ever seen in this forum.

I was tortured by the friend zone during my high school years. After coming home the Marines, reading up a bit on the pick-up arts and attracting women, I changed everything and had a lot of success with women.

My goal, as foolish as it sounds, was to sleep with every girl who friendzoned me during my junior and senior year. There were four different girls who I considered friendzoned by, and I've managed to sleep with all of them.

You can get out of the friendzone, but you have to change yourself into the type of a guy women would want. If you become that guy, the girls, even friend girls, will come around. If your friendzone girls see that you are desired by beautiful women, they will desire you even more.

The only downfall to this is, once you get to the point of being able to attract lots of women, this "girl of your dreams" probably won't seem so desirable to you anymore. And, you still have her up on the high pedestal, she will still probably see through you.

5. Fotenks

Fotenks New Member

5 black guys

6. Socrates

Socrates New Member

awww nigga awww

7. keysmachine

keysmachine New Member

Girl of my Dreams = No other options
    Love of my life = No other options
    She's the one = No other options
    We just click = No other options
    I don't think i can find someone better = no other options

anybody else care to add to the list of commonly said phrases by Oneitus inflicted men?

the only reason we fall in love with our female "friends" is because we have.. you guessed it NO OTHER OPTIONS

and that's fine.. but just understand turning a friend into a lover takes time.. lots of it and work on your outside self and inner self

8. Romano01

Romano01 New Member

Thanks for your help guys, although I'm happy because I'm pretty sure I'm out of her friends zone but not quite in the next zone. I'm somewhere in between because I like her and she likes me and we both know it.

9. keysmachine

keysmachine New Member

so the reason it hasen't escalated into anything substantial is why then?

since you both know it and all.

oy vey..

10. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

took a while for me.

11. Darth_Kelly

Darth_Kelly Morality is the herd-instinct in the individual.

2 hours is nothing. If she really is the "girl of your dreams" go for her... imo it's never the distance that stops the love, it's always one person or the other who fucks it up.

12. Romano01

Romano01 New Member

Yeah thats so true. Now I just need to get the courage to call her this weekend :big grin:. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

13. Dodger Blue

Dodger Blue OT Supporter

2 hours isn't that far if you're able to spend full days with. It would work even better if you're able to stay the night at her house of vice versa. Maybe if you spent the weekends together and a couple other days of the week you met somewhere in the middle for dinner and a movie or something.

14. Romano01

Romano01 New Member

Yeah while I was in Europe her and I chilled like every night, we'd go to the pub, go see a movie or go shopping n shit. She came down to visit me for like a week in August and then I went up to visit her for a couple days, too bad I didn't know she liked me then. :(

15. Swedish Boost

Swedish Boost New Member

She isn't perfect. Don't put her on that damn pedestal. Might as well move on and learn from this experience.

16. HardTech

HardTech hungry

she isn't really the girl of your dreams if you're going to let 2 hours come between you two.

Girl of your dreams means you do anything to go after her. I was in a 4-hour long distance relationship with the girl of my dreams.. it turned into a cross-country relationship (California and Chicago) for about a year. Then I quit my job and moved away from everything I knew to be with her.

2 hours is fucking child's play. It's kind of like a really expensive car; if you have to ask, it's not for you.

17. Romano01

Romano01 New Member

I'm not asking wether or not to have it. I really want to have a long distance relationship with this girl but I'm just nervous that when I call her she wont want one.

18. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

WTF do you have to lose man? You won't even see her all the time if she says no :hsugh: Just fucking ask her already, she told you she likes you.

19. Sh0t

Sh0t New Member

2 hours isn't that bad at all. That's a daily commute for some people.

Are you guys in high school?

20. ptwiggens

ptwiggens New Member

yeah... how old are you and how old is she?

21. Romano01

Romano01 New Member

Lets just say were both in our late teens

Anyways sorry not to update with u guys but I asked her out a while back and were going to a football game tommorow and hopefully for some snack or something afterwards :big grin:

22. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

. fucking werd

23. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

My gf is going to school 2 hours away. It's not that bad really. The only thing is the trips are boring by yourself. If you have someone with you theyre quick as shit. Regardless, you might as well go for it friend zoned or not. You have no other choice. I just feel like something would have happened a long time ago if it was meant to be. You should have made the moves in those 30 days and 30 nights. If it doesn't work, don't dwell and regret even though you'll want to. Just move on and find another girl.

I too was friendzoned by "the perfect girl" now that I look back she was really just a whore (and now shes overweight as well so.) Now I met another girl who didn't like as much but grew into. So don't worry if this one doesn't work, after it has passed by you'll realize she wasn't that perfect afterall.

24. ahtnamas

ahtnamas OT Supporter

2 hours is nothing. I was in a long distance relationship with my current bf for a long ass time. We were 9 hours drive away. One of us would have to shell out 200 bucks for a plane ticket so we could see each other for 4 days once every two months.

It's not the distance. If you really do love her, you'll go for it.

That being said, she's not perfect, take her off the pedestal.

In all likelihood you'll realize she's an idiot after you get to know her better, but if you think the risk is worth it, go for it.