So I've been seriously thinking about joining the Army, but before I sign any papers I want to wait at least a month or so to make sure it's the right decision. I've visited my recruiter today, brought him all my paperwork as he asked me to, and he interviewed me and gave me all the information. Then once we got to my criminal record, which is 3 misdemeanors and a felony (the felony and one of the misdemeanors was from my juvenile record), the recruiter told me that I have to give him the absolute guaranteed word on if I'm joining or not either today or tomorrow. I told my recruiter that I still want to think about it for another month but he told me that because of the work he has to go through with the waivers, it's either now or never. I don't want to be going through MEPS until at least August or so and still want to have the summer to party. If I call him and tell him that I want to hold off for a month will he drop me altogether and not let me join at all or is he going to allow me to wait a month before talking to him again?