need help with a girl

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by x deaD piXeL, Mar 31, 2009.

1. x deaD piXeL

x deaD piXeL Turn up the fucking music!

i'll just admit it, if theres one thing i've never been good at in my life, it's girls

i've never had a relationship, i fuck it up every time...

but this time i met a girl that i thought i clicked with, and i don't wanna screw it up! so i'm looking for some help :)

basically we met on myspace (i have met girls through other places so don't hit me on that lol) and she wanted to hang out. gave her my number..and we hung out on friday..made out pretty hardcore but she didn't want anything more (than kissing)..i definitely wasn't perfect..said/did some things i probably shouldn't have but not sure if it made a huge difference yet

she wanted to hang out again (she suggested that the day we hung out)but i told her i was busy (friend told me not to want to hang out so fast that it would up my chances)

after i took her home i texted her that i enjoyed spending time with her, and for her to hit me up when she had some time

she didn't hit me up since, but i asked her this morning if she still wanted to hang, just to see

and she said "ya :) i dont know what i'm doing but that sounds good to me"

i went to lunch break and replied hours later (today) just trying to make small talk about the george carlin video we watched, but she didn't text me back

(she's younger, shes a senior in HS btw)

where should I go from here? i don't wanna fuck this up. i thought we clicked a little bit and i kinda like her. she's definitely my type of girl. i'm serious here please give me smart responses. EXACTLY what and where should i go from here? i SUCK at girls, seriously..but hey at least i'm trying. (i DO act confident around her btw..nice car..and nice house for my age..so i do have some value probably)

Thanks guys.

2. fyh

fyh New Member

pic ?

3. lawngn0me

lawngn0me In every wish and dream and happy home, you will f

and how old are you?

4. x deaD piXeL

no pic sorry

and i turned 21 last month

5. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

carry on. The less you chase her, the more she'll chase you, IF she's interested.

She may not be that interested though.

6. x deaD piXeL

just wait till the weekend? don't call her at all let her call me? is that it

7. THoC

THoC New Member

do not wait that long. its monday. if you dont show some interest she may move on.
    always think of the possibility that you are not the only one hitting on this chick.

dont be needy by texting her a shit load but a few texts here and there daily are not a bad thing.

at the latest call her Wed night and set plans w. her for the weekend.

8. roddick

roddick New Member

It doesnt sound like she is too interested which was mentioned before. I think you are placing too much importance on her saying she wanted to hang out again. Ive done that before and never talked to the person again.

9. x deaD piXeL

well i texted her today just trying to make small talk and she didn't respond

what should be the next step?

remember she said she wanted to see what shes doing this weekend

10. mute

mute New Member

don't send her another text until she responds.

11. x deaD piXeL

yeah but what if she just forgot or was busy at the time or something

thats things i think about and i get confused.

12. roddick

roddick New Member

She has not returned your texts three times in as many days... I would put more emphasis on her actions instead of what she is telling you.

13. Bob Brown

Bob Brown bewshit, bewshit, bewshit

stop it. she'll remember if she wants to.

14. D7

D7 OT Supporter

Go date other girls

15. Ichabod Crane

Ichabod Crane Active Member

you need to back off and stop texting. she's passed up 3 txts from you. she doesn't seem that interested.

maybe call her weds or thurs, if she doesn't answer leave her a message "give me a call" if she does answer ask her out for saturday night to do whatever and don't dilly dally, just ask her out, coordinate the details then get off the phone. if she says yes OR no, but how about (her suggestion for another evening here), you might be OK. If she just says no and offers no alternative, you're finished. Move along.

16. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Be yourself, damn it. How are you ever going to gain confidence when you don't trust your own instincts? Are you going to spend the rest of your life pretending to be someone you're not? I can tell you right now what will happen- you'll finally get a girl then she'll realize you're not who you pretend to be and things won't work out. You're better off being yourself and finding someone who likes you for you.

17. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Not around here dude

18. just_another_on

This.

In other words, what fs is saying is, RUN, RUN AND DONT LOOK BACK :rofl:

--------

On a more serious note, first off you REALLY need to stop texting her. Highschool girls care about their phone more than anything else. If she wanted to reply to you, she would have. She definitely got the text and definitely has the hint that you like her. Now relax. If she enjoyed your company as much as you enjoyed hers, she'll reply and you guys go from there. If she didnt, then move on. That simple. You may like her ALOT, but if she dont like you, too bad, move on. Nothing you can do about it.

And for God's sake... CALL INSTEAD OF TEXTING.`

19. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

stop texting. if you want to ask her out, call her. if she wanted to go out with you again, she wouldnt forget.

and she asked you to hang out again, you said no cause you wanted to playit cool, and then you went home and texted her that you wanted to hang out? lame dude. dont try and play games. if you like the girl, hang out with her. dont tell her no and then go home and text her

20. just_another_on

21. x deaD piXeL

well i called her and she didn't answer

but she texted back saying she can't talk because of her mom

and i asked her if she wanted to go out this weekend and she said yes, and i suggested checking out art musuems and she said yes..and then we joked for a moment and then she said she had to go to sleep

22. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

She is still in high school... I would honestly find someone your own age. I have had friends, and even people on OT that have had bad experiences. They aren't mature enough to handle things yet, and most likely would rather be off partying and such.

23. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

fine, that explains one instance of texting, but dont make a habit out of it. so many things can get lost in translation, and the issue of you wondering what her not responding immediately means, when it could mean a million different things. next time, just call

24. x deaD piXeL

i can't call she said something about her mom

she's pretty damn mature for her age actually. one of the most mature girls i've hung out with. she's definitely "different" and that's why i like her

she stutters alot and sounds nervous when she talks to me, which i think is cute, and she always sounds a little flirty..but i have to do a little chasing...she's either playing hard to get...or she's nervous...or she is just super friendly

grr this is confusing

25. jeffswain

jeffswain OT Supporter

look at actions>words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!