need help with a girl problem

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Loomster, Mar 30, 2006.

1. Loomster

Loomster New Member

So my girlfriend broke up with me today after 8 months, and just called me now to bring something to work for her that she left in my car. I'm not really sure if i want to do it. I would love to get back with her but i doubt she will, so is there any benefit to me bringing this to her?

2. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

If you did nothing to warrant the breakup:

Make her get her shit. Put it in a bag, tie it to your screen door. This way, she comes to your house, gets her shit(since this is whats shes claiming she really wants) and you dont have to get sucked into seeing her.

Win win.

If you did fuck things up, and deserved to get dumped, disregard the above directions, bring said item to her job and then leave.

3. Devilish

Devilish Remind me AGAIN

Don't go out of your way to try and please her because you think it might encourage her to get back with you. Make a time to have the thing available, but she can go and get it herself.

4. Camron James

Camron James New Member

I agree with Devilish here.

Actually doing what she wants is just supplication, and that will absolutely not work if you want to have any chance of getting her back. Plus, it shows you have no self-respect. Make her get her own shit.

Your best choice would be to just start dating other people already. It will help you get over it faster to see that other women do exist and will date you.