Need help! Why are girls so complicated????

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by GT50, Nov 27, 2007.

1. GT50

GT50 New Member

Ok, well i need some help with my little situation. I met this girl at work, didnt really talk 2 her at first, but then i started making small talk with her and she started coming to my area where i work all the time. after a couple of days she gave me her number, I proceeded to call her up and we have been talking almost every day for the past two or three weeks. I asked her out a couple of times and she said yes at first but then when the day came somthing always came up. Now we still talk on the phone but she doesnt really talk to me at work anymore at all, I think she might be loosing interest or i might have gotten stuck in the "friend zone" which i dont wan to be in. When we talk she has told me that she sees me as a "guy" not a "friend" but, the way i see it is if I like somebody and the feelings are mutual then whats the problem with going out. Note she does have a child. Do you guys think she is loosing interest in me? Need some advice please...

2. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

it sounds like maybe she's afraid perhaps her last relationship didnt end so well you said she has a kid? perhaps the way her and the father parted ways wasnt the most comfortable i wouldnt say shes losing interest though but thats just my opinion as to what you do perhaps have a talk with her (but this would proly be more of a last resort)

3. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Why are you panicking over this chick? What makes her worth your first thread here?
    She's some girl, who clearly doesn't feel the need to expend the effort necessary to hang out with you. Let up, if she wants to see you, she'll make an effort to, if not, you aren't losing anything.

4. GT50

GT50 New Member

The thing is the father of her child and her are really cool, they spend thanks giving and he goes over to chill with the family. they met through her brother so they have always kept it cool.

5. GT50

GT50 New Member

She does make the effort sometimes, this girl is hard to read. for example I didnt text or call her yesterday and she text me telling me that she just wanted to let me know she was thinking about me and that if she said anyting to make me so quiet that day that she is sorry... I feel different about this girl right now, i mean we talk for like 3 sometimes even 6 hours on the phone..u know. I dont think i have ever done that b4.

6. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Stop worrying about it. You've done your part by asking her out more than once and she's blown you off each time. She is a single mother...so it's not like she's some carefree 20-something with free time. She's got a kid to think about. Blowing off your dates could be more than her losing interest. You honestly don't really know this woman and have no idea what she's looking for in terms of relationships (i.e. does she even want one?).

But like I mentioned before, you've done your part. If you really want to know how she feels then you can either ignore her until she comes to you or just flat out tell her you're tired of your dates getting cancelled. If you guys are having 3-6 hour conversations on the phone she obviously has time to go on a date with you though. I'd grow some balls and tell her flat out you are going on a date and she can't flake out anymore.

7. GT50

GT50 New Member

Very very true I did do my part.... so do u think I should stop talking to her or proceed like things were b4? or should i ignore her for a while to see if she comes 2 me? Its just been a while since my last relationship and things didnt go to well for me. I get attatched too quick, it makes me irritated with myself.

8. Abomb

Abomb New Member

it sounds like she has stuck you away in the mythical "friend zone" to be called upon at her convenience

9. GT50

GT50 New Member

But she tells me im not in the friend zone...oh well fuck it.

10. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I understand. Getting attached too quickly can sometimes be a death sentence :mamoru: IMO, I wouldn't say ignore her in the sense where you flat out ignore her at work...But I would defintiely say not to call or text her. Talking all the time outside of work and not getting anywhere will only turn you into her "emotional tampon" or friend. From the sounds of it she will eventually make a comment about it. At which point you act cool (and like I mentioned) come out and say you were busy and you can further tell her you want to go on a date with her already. You can jokingly comment that this time she can't flake on you. Your best mode of attack is to also have a date in mind. The worst thing you could do is follow these directions and then have her ask what you want to do and you fumble going "well we could go see a movie, or..." Girls like a guy who takes charge.

11. Abomb

Abomb New Member

until you stick your dick in the fun zone, you are in the friend zone

12. Abomb

Abomb New Member

normally i dont support beers feminist bullshit but this is a solid post. a+ post would read again

13. GT50

GT50 New Member

Thanks a lot guys, i will try and go through with your advice..If you have anymore please let me know.. I need it ha ha.

14. Abomb

Abomb New Member

man just do what beer said

15. Shadoxity

Shadoxity New Member

Try standing off for a little bit, dont talk 2 her for a couple days, see if she tries contacting you, that will let you know some things

16. owenstar

owenstar New Member

Stop being a pussy and letting her walk on you....you are too available and that isnt attractive...chicks dont like that...

I would throw this one back and start from scratch....stop texting and talking on the phone for hours...you should have better things to do...having a life is more attractive to women then always being available

17. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

:werd: why the hell would you waste hours talking on the phone to someone who lives near you? save that for people you can't see in person

18. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

you dont need to "ignore" her, but put her at the bottem of your priorities list. you are putting in far too much effort for someone who clearly isnt making the same effort in return.

if you really don't have anything else going on in your life... spend the time and energy getting some other stuff going on in your life.

19. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

Her leaving you alone @ work means the opposite. Its getting weird for her, she likes you but doesn't know how to act.

edit: This assumes you didnt just make up the part about her liking you/hanging out a lot with you

Well the John Madden in me has to add this. That means she loves sex, make sure you treat her like a sexual object if you hang out outside of work

A guy is better than a friend, a guy is a stranger who is masculine. That means your not yet in the freindzone, she might not want to blow it at work. If you fuck her and tell everyone she will be embarrassed @ work. She prolly needs the job.

20. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

you've asked her out multiple times, and she has turned you down.

So why are you wasting your time on her? I mean, it's fine if you want to be friends with her....but it's clear that she isn't interested in you.

Ignore what she says, look at what she does. If she was remotely interested in you, she wouldn't have rejected date offers MULTIPLE TIMES

21. GT50

GT50 New Member

We have kissed at work on different occasions, I dont know if that makes a difference...

22. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

it doesnt. just keep doing what your doing. dont tell anyone at work you 2 are seeing each other. make sure you make it clear to her that you havent told anyone either. that might help somewhat

23. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

you've shown way too much interest

her interest in you peaked when she was approaching you at work and you got her number, and this was preceded by a period of time when you were not giving her attention

now you are giving her way too much attention, so she is losing interest

when you do things that attract a woman, you need to continue to do these things after she shows interest in you

24. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

and she's blown you off several times, and you've rewarded her bad behavior with even more attention

of all the things i've learned and experienced first-hand, i believe that "calling her on her bullshit" is one of the most important things a man can do when he interacts with a woman

its right up there with not being desperate, not seeking her approval, and not being needy