Need Help w/ my 04 Dodge RAM

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by airbrat, Aug 4, 2005.

1. airbrat

airbrat Swollen Member

My '04 RAM pretty much has everything exept 4x4 and a couple of other options I didn't care for. My question is what is probably the best bet to add more bass w/out having to sacrifice space in my quad cab?

I'm not looking for competition equipment. I just want SOMETHING to supplement my stock head unit (if thats even possible). I'm a total newb to car audio so any kind of help is greatly appreciated.

2. NisAznMonk

NisAznMonk New Member

This was in my 03 before I totaled it :squint:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The subs played great in that box. I've since sold that setup, but I could get you another one if you wanted. Just started working at a car audio shop, and the discounts are REALLY nice here. The Peerless XLS 10" sub would work much better in that box, since they are better suited for a smaller sealed enclosure.

PM me or email me at [email protected] if you needed any help with your Ram. I really miss mine :wtc:

3. Masta Z

Masta Z FUCK BOSTON

I have an 04 Ram too, quadcab

They make boxes for 2 12s under the rear seat so im looking to see if 2 Kicker Solobaric L7s would fit

4. JRock10

JRock10 Active Member

probox also has a box for that truck in which the subs drop in and the magnets hang out the bottom of the box. Wire them out of phase and use the box as you would in an inverted sub setup. This allows a little more airspace for the sub. www.proboxrocks.com
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]