SRS need help v.older girl

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by njftw, Oct 22, 2008.

1. njftw

njftw New Member

like title says, i'm 22, this girl is 26

I went to a lounge for a friend's bday 2 weekends ago. A waitress there was absolutely GORGEOUS, you could see all the guys trying to talk to her, and it just so happened she went to high school with a couple of people who were in the vip with us.

They don't know her on a "friends" basis, but they know she went to school with them, she was a year or two older than them.

Anyhow, for the first time I was intimidated by a girl because she was soo pretty I figured she was out of my league. Long story short, she sparked a convo with me about my shirt... and we talked a couple of different times that night. I was pretty fucked up, and being a dumbass didn't ask for her number or anything..

Roll foward a week, I decide to go back and get the vip there again, and she is there. All my friends know whats going on, and after about 30 minutes of being there... she stares at my shirt, low and behold she comes up to me and makes a reference to our very first convo the week before, so I know she remembers me. We talk a little more this time, and she tells me she works at a diff. lounge on Fri. nights, and there on Sat.'s. I ask for her number because she told me "i'm just gonna take you home and keep you in my closet"....she writes her number on one of the lounge's cards she got from the bartender.

i txt her that night, she txt back we converse and she says to call her tomorrow maybe we can do lunch Monday.

Well that didn't go down like i would of thought. The first night she txt'd back to every message I sent... the next day it wasn't the same. She did go to the Texan's game sunday so I didn't bother her I figured she was busy...

Keep in mind when I mentioned a bf, she said, "i date, i don't have boyfriends"...and I figure, ok makes sense she's 26 prob looking to settle down soon.

Well monday after noon I txt her.... takes FOREVER to get a response, whatev its cool not a big deal.... so then I say, "what are you up to tonight?" she says, "nothing....u?" so I say, "nothing... wondering if you wanted to get some dinner or watch a movie"....dun dun dun.... never responds lol

So i'm like, damn alright.. i get it. Hours later i senda message, "don't tell me your ass fell asleep on the couch"... (i asked what she did on a monday and she said lay on the couch all day)... i get a response about 2 hours later... "LOL, yup how'd you know?"

Anyway.... that is where I get thrown off.

Meet her one weekend.... she acts like she has interest in me. Go back next weekend, she talks to me, gives me a sip of her soda....tells me she's gonna take me home and stay in her closet, gives me her number...same night tells me to call her the next day, sunday morning says "Hey, it was very nice meeting you last night :)"

Nowww, she either takes forever to respond or doesn't... I called and she didn't asnwer but her voicemail picked up saying this person has a voicemail box that hasn't been set up yet...

what gives? my house got messed up in Hurricane Ike and I told her i've been moving in and out of places and she says "come livein my closet"...

so WHAT THE FUCK

I can't read her....

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

She said she dates, doesn't have boyfriends...what about that makes you think she's looking to settle down? Not every woman wants to "settle down" at a certain age, especially not a smoking hot WAITRESS at a club/bar who has no problem getting attention.

You made a mistake by texting. Great, the texting worked for you the first night, but get some balls and call the woman. The fact that you continued to then text out whole conversations is MEGA FAIL. I can guess most 26 year old hot waitresses don't want to chit chat via text message with a 22 year old guy who should have just taken charge, called and said " alright, lets go get that lunch."

You can't "read" her because you are relying on text messages when if you had just called from the start you could actually hear her tone. For your own sake do NOT contact this girl anymore. Let her contact you if she feels like it, you've done plenty.

3. njftw

njftw New Member

yes sir, thank you sir :wtc:

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Live and learn man, live and learn.

Seriously though, don't try to contact her again or you'll just bury yourself deeper. And if she say texts you soon don't text back; pick up the phone, call her, set up date.

When someone gives you a wide opening like she did saying you should go out to lunch Monday you call her Monday and say "ready to go?" And if you ever have a convo via text wher she says "doing nothing..." you call and say "well come over" or "want to go _____?"

5. mild83

mild83 New Member

You should have went home with her that second night, bro. She's 26, lives in Houston (Texans, I just assume), and told you she was going to just take you home. You shoulda went when she got off. She wanted you to take charge, but now it's too late.

6. njftw

njftw New Member

never too late bro :nono:

Don't worry about it, its all good. Just gonna handle things different now.

edit: but i am gonna wait and see if she tries to contact me again first

7. mild83

mild83 New Member

In for pics, btw.

8. grltechie21

grltechie21 *insert something witty here*

I think I just :clit: reading that. There's nothing hotter than a guy being direct telling you what to do.

9. MP18

MP18 New Member

yea let her make a move from here on out, live and learn tho

don't waste your time with chicks that dick you around; its hard not to get excited but its not worth your time

10. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

The text messaging = weaksauce. When you're initiating a relationship, always CALL