MIL Need help, sorta offtopic. I'm starting a military forum with a weapons forum.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by thomor25, Aug 25, 2004.

1. thomor25

thomor25 I make money online....

I'm starting a large forum for military people and I'm going to have a weapons forum and was wondering what subforums I should create.

There is going to be a forum for marines, navy, army, airforce, national guard, coast guard.

Now I can't decide to have one weapons forum under each one or one large one. I was thinking one weapons forum for each one above so they can talk to eachother aobut it. But it won't be where one login and pass goes for all forums. Each forum is going to have its own skin representing the specific "branch" i guess you could say. I'm also going to make individual forums for each unit if they so desire so people can possibly talk to one another and members of each unit have a place that they can talk.

I figured I'd ask here since a majority of the weapons guys might be military but forgive me if I'm being stupid and stereotyping some of you military guys into that catagory.

2. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

have one big weapons forum, with different categories of weapons. such as: small arms; artillery and land-based mechanized weaponry; rotary and fixed wing aircraft; naval and seaborne weaponry.

3. thomor25

thomor25 I make money online....

ok that sounds good so far.