need help on a Sprint Phone

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by caucasion, Jun 10, 2009.

1. caucasion

caucasion New Member

I originally had a sprint nextel hybrid phone that didnt get good service most of the time, but it was dependable on making calls. since i got a work nextel, i got rid of my hybrid and opted for the samsung s30. so far, its an okay phone. im getting alot of feedback on my calls and i do miss having direct connect at my fingertips. the pros is the phone has enough features to keep me occupied. the cons is the internets not as near fast as it claims, teh signal sucks at times, and i feel like im constatnly going to break the phone. im thinking of getting into the curve 8350i. any suggestions?

2. katatat

katatat you're outta your league Donnie

I just recently upgraded my LG Fusiq to a Palm Centro. So far so good.

3. matt86

matt86 New Member

I have the 8350i and like it... Its got the Nextel service of course but as long as coverage is okay in your area you're good to go.

4. Foot Soldier

Foot Soldier New Member

i work for eSpreent and if you get the 8350i with Nextel service waaaaaay better than getting it with the CDMA service, but yes make sure you have good Nextel service or Hybrid service.

5. matt86

matt86 New Member

Update on my 8350i.... I ended up trading it in before my 30 days was up for a 8330 on the sprint side... I was just dropping way to many calls at home.