FRK Need help from FS

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by crnkwlk, Jan 28, 2008.

1. crnkwlk

crnkwlk New Member

Not really sure how to word this question without it sounding like i'm bragging. Its the exact opposite, anyway my SO and i rarely have sex. She told me she loves sex yet we only have it MAYBE once a week if not once every 2 weeks. When i asked her why she told me that its because i'm too big. I'm not one to brag about my size, i don't feel i'm HUGE by any means. She said it takes her a few days to heal and then when she gets horny and wants to have sex she thinks about the following days that she hurts after we have it and then doesn't want it anymore. I tried KY and that seemed to help a little she said...we haven't had sex since though and that was over a week ago. Can FS please give me some advice? Thanks guys and girls.

2. VibraNation

VibraNation www.VibraNation.com

Not much you can do besides perhaps get her really aroused before you have intercourse. Just remember the vagina is made to have a baby come out of there. So perhaps you need to do more foreplay with her...

3. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

Hmmm I can understand that problem for sure. My hubby is fairly well endowed and I often hurt afterwards. Particularly if we go at it hard, then things tend to get riped a little and hurt for quite a while after. My main suggestion would be to use lube ALL the time. I always use lube, and I find it really helps. Also, try to be sensitive to her pain and maybe keep sex sessions a little gentler or shorter so it doesn't wear out her pussy too much. Finally, oddly enough I find that having sex more often helps. If I go a longer time without sex then it's like my pussy gets so that it's not used to it anymore and it causes more problems when I do get fucked. If I have sex regularly but not too frequently (about every second day or so is good) then it seems better. Finally, sometimes instead of having penetrative sex you could just do oral or manual stimulation to give her pussy a bit of a break from your huge ramrod ;)

4. crnkwlk

crnkwlk New Member

The problem with this is she doesn't let me oral on her, i've done it once when we were drunk and she liked it but she's like a germ freak. She has to shower before we have sex etc...kinda weird.

I've mentioned that to her and she said its not true, she is VERY tight. She feels that even if we have sex alot she'll just tighten back up and she'll just have a constant pain in her vagina and stomach from having sex to often.

5. VibraNation

VibraNation www.VibraNation.com

Have her get a check up to make sure everything is working ok down there as well.

6. crnkwlk

crnkwlk New Member

We thought of that also so she went in for a check up and everything was fine. She likes me to go fast and hard too and thats the way i like it. After a few minutes it starts to hurt so i slow down and just do a comfortable slow pace for both of us. Alternate etc...she likes what we do during sex. It hurts at times during sex if i get to carried away, but mostly she hates the feeling for the next few days after sex.

7. crnkwlk

crnkwlk New Member

Thanks for all your advice FS, guess i'll just have to talk to her again about it sometime. If anyone has anymore input please let me know, anything helps.

8. razi

razi New Member

there's your problem right there, you've got your tempo backwards. Start out real slow and gentle, then speed up gradually until you can hammer it home. I've got similar issues with my gf. You'll want to test not only different positions, but different angles until you find the right one. I find missionary at a low angle works best, but that's us. spooning works well too.

9. Jim311

Jim311 New Member

I think you just need to tear that shit up hard and on a regular basis. It's like a baseball glove, it just needs to get broken in.

10. BarbaraWaltersPegleg

BarbaraWaltersPegleg Irish Guido

Umm not really, if the girl hurts do you want to keep mangling her gooch? My ex would hurt sometimes afterwards and would not want to have sex too soon afterwards so its tough to deal with.

11. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

Perhaps try different positions?

12. UrbanKnight

UrbanKnight Good, Bad, I'm the guy with the gun

Alot of it sounds mental. She, whether consciously or not, is thinking about the pain and the after effects. The problem is, that makes her tense up, thus tighter, thus more pain... viscious cycle..

Willing to bet if she was piss drunk, there wouldn't be an issue. I don't care how big you are, you are not newborn baby big....

And Lovely is right, more sex=stretching (ever heard of hotdog down a hallway)

UK

13. Jim311

Jim311 New Member

Well you should suck it up then and take that big cock if you want to satisfy your man :squint:

14. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

Good suggestion.

Have you played around with positions crnkwlk?

15. crnkwlk

crnkwlk New Member

Ya the only time she said it didn't hurt is when we were drunk and we did it missionary. Only time, no need to care anymore though. Her and i broke up yesterday...Thanks for the suggestions though FS, have never come across this before with other girls but if i do again then i will try these things.

16. crnkwlk

crnkwlk New Member

Instead of starting a new thread i figured i might as well post in this one again, my ex came over on sunday morning at about 2:30. this is the one i was talking about here with the sexual problems. We ended up talking about stuff and one thing led to another, eventually we ended up having sex 5 times between 5:00am and 10:00pm. Probably would have been more but we went to breakfast and slept in between. we aren't back together now but the sex was by far the best we, or i have ever had. Seems like the KY is what was lacking so that she didn't feel like she was being ripped or torn. today she said her "pussy" is swollen but doesn't hurt like usual. All in all i guess make up sex is the best and hopefully more to come when i get off work cuz now she said she's craving it. Thanks FS for advice as always.

17. BarbaraWaltersPegleg

BarbaraWaltersPegleg Irish Guido

Im a guy meathead, and Im sized pretty good and have gone through this women in general

18. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

TOTALLY agree...the mind is SO powerful. If she is worried about it, she is tensing, plus she is probably not having a lot of self-lubrication because her mind is not really into it.

The mind can be a terrible thing......Lovely and I have had to deal with this before ourselves :)

19. crnkwlk

crnkwlk New Member

Ya the lube was what was the problem i'm guessing, because ever since we started using lube the sex has been great for both of us...Now to get her over her germaphobic oral problem. Honestly i wouldn't even care if she didnt suck me off but i really wish she'd let me eat her out. That is by far my favorite thing to do and turns me on so much. Any suggestions on how to help her out with getting over it and just going with it?

20. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

Start out by eating her out right after you guys have a shower together. That way she'll feel more comfortable with you going down there because she knows things are clean

21. crnkwlk

crnkwlk New Member

We don't do anything anyway until we shower, we'll start touching and stuff and she'll stop me so we can go shower. She doesn't open mouth kiss me, or tongue so making out doesn't even happen. Then when i try to go down on her she gets upset cuz she said she told me last time she didn't want me down there. Yet when i asked her its because of her own insecurities. She won't even let me try it though, she pushes my head away when i start kissing down there, then the mood is ruined.