SRS Need help from anyone and everyone v.homelessagain

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Synner, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Synner

Synner New Member

First off, this is not a joke, this is not spam, this is not a cry for attention, this is currently my life, and I'm being dead serious.

Well, after my parents kicked me out last month, I moved in with my fiance up here in West Lafayette. In the month that I've been here, I've lost my car (took a trip to Maryland to see her dad, clutch went out on the way back in Pennsylvania),I got a job 3 days ago, which I had to quit, because Lyzz's old roommates decided to call the office and complain, saying that I'd sent threatening emails and shit (I never did), and since they'd moved out, I might have moved in. Last night, the staff resident came to find out, I was asleep on the couch. So now, I don't have a job, a car, any money, or a permanent home....luckily, a friend from my hometown said I can stay with her as long as I need to, so I won't be sleeping in the street.

Advice-wise, I'm covered, I've been doing this for 14 months now. When my parents kicked me out, I'd only been living there for 2 weeks. Pretty much the entire past 14 months was one constant game of couch bingo....

Now for the asking for help. Small donations to get me by until I can get a job and a car, no matter how small, even a dollar helps. Thoughts, prayers, anything at all, as long as I know that there are people out there that care, I'll make it.....

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and again, thoughts, prayers, kind words, small donations, anything is greatly appreciated. I'm in the process of getting a paypal account set up, so when it's taken care of, I'll run to the library and update this.

Thanks again,
    William J. Sporleder
    "Synner"

2. Jesse James

Jesse James Guest

Honestly, im just going to say goodluck. Coming to a message board asking for donations isnt going to get you anywhere. Why do you keep getting kicked out? Im sure it was for no reason. Maybe work on whats getting you in trouble so much and than you wont have this problem of playing couch bingo.

Once again goodluck, ill pray for you if youre serious

3. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Something is missing in this story, you are holding back the information of WHY your parents kicked you out. WHY did those people decide to call the office and tell as you say it lies against the office making you lose your job?

Now if i could make a guess, i say people dislike you for a reason. This reason seems to be the essence of why you are losing your job. All these things you wrote about pointed out to a problem with your BEHAVIOR.

Parent's don't kick you out for no reason, and people don't decide to make up lies about you and tell your boss making you lose your job for no reason. Something that you did/do against them made them VERY EAGER to make you lose everything.

We should discuss your behaviour , but for serving your more immediate needs now we need to go back to basics in order to help you.

1.everyone needs to be self sufficient enough to support themselves. Sending you money isn't going to help you if your behaviour and type of lifestyle is going to bring you back in the gutter anyway.

2.At this moment , you will have to be satisfied with ANY type of job that you can lay your hands on. Stay of the booze/drugs/smoke or whatever you possibly use. You need every dime you can grab your hands on.

3. Stay friends with whomever, you might not like them but for now you have to be utterly nice to everyone in order to maintain contacts and relationships that may possibly lead to jobs, places to stay, food on the table.

4. Be reactive, at this moment you cannot really afford to sit still, i would at least spend 2 hours a day ,thinking of a strategy(s) which enables you to survive thru your day,week,year.

5. Build fundaments, things that you can rely on are very important at this moment. Make sure you cheaply aquire those things which are essential for your survival.

-Healthy food.
    -A nice bed to sleep in.
    -A secure place to stay in.
    (and these things must all be reliable facts)

Be enterprising , act every second of the day to only think about getting food/money/water(drinks).

Second, make sure you don't look like a mess. Everything has to be 1000% organised, constantly put things in order, clean yourself, shave yourself, asif you where some rich bussiness official and work work work hard to get yourself out of this mess.

Innovate and invest into becoming smarter, get grades, get diploma's get a position in society that in its turn can provide you with the neccessary goods that you need. Furthermore another advice.

You must EARN what you RECEIVE in life.

Be have to be a loving person for others, but be strict on your own behaviour.

Meanwhile i will pray for you , but man do anything to get yourself out of the gutter, because i've been there myself and it's no fun. You have to be realistic and constantly(also on long term) make measures in order to prevent you from falling back.It IS survival.

4. Synner

Synner New Member

OK, just to answer the most common question...

My stepdad hasn't liked me since he married my mother. I never let go of my real father, and it led to nothing but problems as long as I've known him. I try to accept him, but just when things start to look good, everything falls apart. Now, as for why he kicked me out this time.....instead of staying home and doing my laundry, I was with one of my friends, helping her move back into her parents house while trying to prevent a divorce. I get home, stepdad says he did my laundry, and in return, I basically had to admit that I was a waste of human flesh. He actually wanted me to admit that I was worthless. I told him I couldn't do it, he told me to pack my shit.

Now for the roommates...the were in the room first. My fiance got in here because the girl that was supposed to be the third roommate died last summer. So, seeing as how my fiance was the last one in, the roommates thought they made all the rules. I took every opportunity I had to tell them that Lyzz paid just as much as they did to live there, and if they were truly as Christian as they claimed, they'd show her at least a little respect instead of treating her like an inconvenience. Since I didn't sit there and bow down to them, they assumed it was me when they started getting random emails from people they didn't know....even though I was getting the same emails.

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

It's really time for you to start something stable on your own. You know you purely are the victim of unforseen circumstances that lie beyond the power of your reach , it doesn't seem to me that you did anything wrong, i think you might have had times in your life when things where going well but now the ground underneath you starts to show cracks and these cracks in the floor of your life must be fixed in order for you may fall into them. Now in order to prevent this, i suggest you keep hanging on and working hard no matter how bleak the future may be, golden oppertunities come and go as time passes by, you need to grab any chances you get now with two hands and don't let go. If you did everything humanly possible in order to make the situation turn to the good,

then you did all you could, and you shouldn't blame yourself for this situation. In order for you to get some more materials , i suggest you check out second hand stuff, or goto uper cheap stores in order to get your goods, you really need to constantly search for a job, and sometimes yes it can happen that some people just for some odd reason don't like you, but as i can see this was non of your fault , it is best for you to make a constructive plan for your future, do NOT make any loans, try selling some products that you made with your bare hands. Maby there are job oppertunity's,

there's always construction work to do, fishing, woodcutting. Building your own empirium , which contains - a house, a job , good food, a car, and other junk that keeps you alive. Try to find out any oppertunity within the vacinity of where you live. Your christian roommates where hypocrites, again i dont blame you or want you to

think that these people represent christ, because they do not and cannot represent him. Basically i want you to focus on reality here, you need to get out and aquire goods immediatly for your basic needs.

6. johan

johan Active Member

If someone were to paypal you $50,000 USD you might conclude that everything was cool, and although this money is a lucky break, that your life strategy thus far wasn't too bad after all.

So getting that money would actually be detrimental to you.
    See, this is your life trying to tell you something. Gotta change it up.

You say you've got things covered, you just need some cash/donations/etc. But you've been living like this for 14 months. That's a long time, isn't it?

7. I do not think sending you money is constructive.

8. Nightshade

Nightshade New Member

looking at the real timeframe, you had a job 3 days ago ... (which is almost a week now!!)

sort your shit out, and get a new job!!

:big grin:

9. PoultryMagic

PoultryMagic If I can't be my own...I'd feel better dead.

i see this problem a lot...the solution is not asking for money, regardless of the situation. the lack of money should give you the drive to earn some to survive. you also might want to think about getting away from these people who sabotage your employment, or anything else negative toward your life. remember it's you life, not theirs. you need to get yourself into a situation where you depend on only one person: yourself.

10. Nightshade

Nightshade New Member

hello, I have decided to just back in on this thread ...

first off, any updates??

second, I think it is time that you became a man, Will, before you get hurt ...

you quitting a job due to someone elses actions rather than owning up to what happened doesn't do you any service. Dodging the ball doesn't cut it. Taking the ball and kicking it into oblivion does.

if you get my drift ...

make some actions that are really congruent with who you can be, because all I can see right now is a whiny little girl, waiting for mummy and daddy to look after her ... pussy ...

sorry for the insults, but you need to get your life sorted out!! please get a reality check!! there is more in life for you to do than just sit on your arse doing nothing!!