Need help for GFs Bday

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Project X, Oct 19, 2006.

1. Project X

Project X New Member

my gf turns 22 next month and i want to make it special for her.. for her 21st i got a purse from coach, dinner cruise, perfume, godiva chocolate and flowers from a florist...

it also turns out that our 2 year anniversary is in 2 months so im going to be gettin her a present for that. for our 2 years im gettin her 1/2 carat diamond earrings - we are going on a ski trip for a week to celebrate.

knowin all this i dont want to go overboard on her bday but at the same time i know i gotta make it special.. i was thinkin of takin her to a nice dinner maybe mortons or ruth chris and need ideas for a present.. i was thinkin of gettin her and her mother gift certificates to the spa for massages and stuff. its not something she can have psychially so i dont konw what to do.. any ideas?

2. T-R-T

T-R-T New Member

why can't it be a material possession?

and if thats your criteria why not get her tickets to a play or concert or something

3. Project X

Project X New Member

do you think day at the spa would be a good present.. i just figured since it wasnt somethin material it might not be deemed a present.. regardless its gonna be pretty expensive im guessin since its for both her and her mom.. im gettin it for her mom so they both can have fun and i can win the mom over more.. i want to marry this girl.

4. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

well im sure the mom already likes u enough if u been with her for a little while. i think the spa idea is great...she would appreciate the thought of you including her mom expecially if shes close with her. and yea it might be expensive but also remember its not the money that matters, just your attention means the world to her.

5. Project X

Project X New Member

yeah i took a look at the red door spa and im pretty much sold on the idea. they have many packages.. itll be around 250 per person for a half day at the spa. thanks!!

6. lauren

lauren Active Member

jesus

7. SlvrCivLT621

SlvrCivLT621 New Member

wow, she's one lucky girl...she better not let you get away
    no matter what you give her, i'm sure she'll love it

8. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Good luck topping yourself for the rest of your relationship.

9. Pseudonym

Pseudonym --

:mamoru:, why not a picnic at the park then a concert or something where you are spending quality time together, instead of just material things? make her appreciate you, not your wallet.

or just buy her something expensive, and she will love you just as much

10. Marmot

Marmot Guest

You're going to have a hard time keeping this pace.

11. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

My boyfriend bought me nothing for my birthday...Did I care? NO SIR!! Whatever you get her she will like, or she better. If she doesnt appreciate things dont get her shit. Dont think about it so much maybe ask her what she wants to do and such, if she had something in mind.

12. Project X

Project X New Member

she doesnt want anything and isnt materialistic.. i just like spoiling her and givinin her things... i give her things on special occasions like bday anniversary vday... etc. when your in love u do things like htis..

13. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

Yes I like giving gifts to. My SO did feel bad about not buying anything but he had no money and I understood. Only you would know what she wants because you are the only one that knows her

14. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

well also make sure u buy her flowers or chocolates or take her to a movie and dinner just because, she wont expect it and she will think u r that much sweeter.

15. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

That's a great idea, actually.... take her to church on her birthday :rofl:

Or hire a Chippendale's dancer who moved here illegally from Mexico :mamoru: