TAT Need help designing a tattoo. Artists needed!!!!!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by redneck2725, Sep 8, 2006.

1. redneck2725

redneck2725 New Member

I cannot draw a stick figure correctly, so i was looking for creative ideas about a tattoo i want. I something that would be able to include 4 names in it, but still looks manly. I want it to include my 3 daughters names and my wifes. If you pm me, i will give you the names to include or you can just leave the spots blank. My wife is goin to get something similar on her back, but each name is goin to be on a flower petal. I'm trying my best to think of something not very girly to include the 4 names. Any help would be awesome!!!!!

2. redneck2725

redneck2725 New Member

Maybe a four leaf clover or something.

3. Elfling

Elfling New Member

Go to a local tat shop and ask to consult with one of the artists :dunno:

4. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

:werd:

5. BigPaul

BigPaul New Member

I saw something similar to this on Inked a while back. I just threw it together so you’ll have to excuse the sloppiness.

But its left open on the end for the addition of children or even grandchildren.

[​IMG]

I can take some time and get it looking pretty sweet and add in the real names if you want?

Last edited: Sep 10, 2006
  6. redneck2725

redneck2725 New Member

Big Paul. I like that, but i don't want it too big, but i like the scroll idea. I would need there to be 4 blank spots and i would like to see if you can get shrunk down a little bit, but i really like the idea!! Thanks alot

7. BigPaul

BigPaul New Member

I can do it any size you want. But if you ask me you will probably want the bigger one to take into the artist who will do the ink… let him or her clean it up a bit and then they will resize it based on where you are putting it.

Here is the new one with 4 spaces. Let me know if you want the original scan. Its quite a bit larger and should be a great starting point for who ever will be doing the tattoo.

[​IMG]

8. redneck2725

redneck2725 New Member

Thank alot bro. I really do like it. I'll let you know, but i really apperciate the effort you put into it.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

9. BigPaul

BigPaul New Member