TAT Need help deciding

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by phigity, Jul 12, 2004.

1. phigity

phigity New Member

i have been wanting to either a frenum or a PA. i have quite a few questions about it first. i've been reading a lot of posts and talking to different people about it. me and my current girl are very sexual and normally have sex as much as possible. i know it's going to be a little while before we're able to have sex due to the healing process which is fine. my concerns are actually having sex with either or the piercings. my girl fits my dick like a glove and i don't want anything to pull or grab when we're having sex. she likes to do it hard and fast and i'm afraid something might get ripped out. also she loves to use her hands or give me blowjobs. i like the look of a frenum better but i'm afraid that it could get ripped out easier. i've also heard that a PA heals quicker and it more sexually appealing for both people versus a frenum. please give me all your insight b/c i might go get it done tonight. if your nice i'll post pics.

2. phigity

phigity New Member

well i've decided i'm gonna get a PA tonight. only thing i don't like about it is there's going to be a guy doing it and he's new to the shop i go to. i know that he knows his shit but i'd prefer that the woman who works there do it.

i do have another question though. say i get nervous and pop a boner. do you have to wait for it to go down or what? i heard someone say that you can get it done either way. seems to me like if i had a boner then it would bleed a lot.

3. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

lots of people ask that, but honestly, with all they are doing and all that is going on, you wont be able to get erect. not if it's your first time.

good luck with the PA man.

4. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

and FYI.

my girl enjoys the frenum more than the PA. She says the feeling of the frenum is amazing. I usually make her come fairly quickly because of the frenum. The PA is good too, but she likes the frenum more.

5. phigity

phigity New Member

i was just sorta scared b/c of the frenum sorta being at an area where it would get pulled on a lot. do you experience any discomfort when she gives you blow jobs or hand jobs? how long did you wait until you had sex?