FRK need help: buying first toy for shy embarrased SO

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 01000101, Jan 27, 2006.

1. 01000101

01000101 New Member

We're both 22, and I'm skipping most of the background. I'm looking for advice on what to get my girl for her first toy. She gave up masturbating because she couldn't manage to get herself off, and I've convinced her that it's a mental block and she wants to work through it.

She tried masturbating with a four legged back massager from Bath and Bodyworks, but she said when she starts getting off, she stops moving the toy and losses it, so she thinks she wants a vibrator. She's very shy and embarrassed about getting a toy, she thinks it's weird, so I told her I'd find one for her and get it.

I don't want something "scary," and yes, I realize that is an odd request from all you FS experts, but I'm not venturing into the Vag and wading through "can she get preggers from a bj?" nonsense. No odd protrusions or anything like that.

She's not into anal, but likes when I play with her clit. She absolutely loves when I play with her g-spot.

I want to be able to use it in play, so I'm thinking a penis shaped one rather than a bullet, etc. We're also not yet having sex, so I'd like to use it as somewhat of a substitute.

Right now, I'm leaning towards a rabbit, but I'm looking for other possibly better options.

Thanks for your help, I very much appreciate it.

2. ShoverBot

ShoverBot OT Supporter

im pretty shure the rabbit is the best out there, and most people would agree

3. Smoked

Smoked $5.50? Man fuck the avatar...how about you just sh

I hate to say it, but it always works better when SHE picks them out.

See if you can get a catalog to look at, or shop online with her. Just make sure she has some input. Especially if she's nervous and shy about it.

4. NYM3

NYM3 Is this teal life or is it....fanta-sea?

rabbit might be too scary for her...

Get a doc johnson i-vibe pocket rocket.

Its perfect and gets my girl off everytime...fast.

She has about 8 or 10 toys...but thats the one she keeps under her pillow ;)

5. xela

xela So say we all!

Silver bullet is another great option. No bells and whistles and primarily clitoral stimulation. I love mine.

6. lauren

lauren Active Member

i agree that the rabbit might be too danting, too many bells and whistles. personally, i would go with the silver bullet, or something from 'fun factory' (they are soft, waterproof, smooth and cute colored/shapped but strong and last forever).

7. xela

xela So say we all!

Oh, pocket rockets are fantastic too. That was my first toy ever and I still buy them today.

8. Kewlb

Kewlb New Member

my wife and I ordered our first toys a few weeks ago.

We just got your basic silver bullet type vibe, a cock ring that had a clit stimulator on it, and they threw in a cheap little 4" vibe for free which has become her favorite thing for me to use on her while I am going down on her.

9. David02

David02 Guest

I would recommend a Pocket Rocket since she loves clit stimulation. There is nothing better for that, and it is small, quiet and very discreet.

Since she loves G-spot stimuation you may want to consider a toy called the Slimline G. It's a long thin vibrator that curves upward and fattens up at the very end. Best G-spot vibe that my wife and I have found. Several of the ladies on this board own them, and they all have great things to say about them.