LGBT Need help blending in with friends

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Filmboy44, Aug 7, 2004.

1. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

When I tag up with my buddies 9 times out of 10 I will be wearing slacks instead of jeans. I only own 2 pair of jeans...and really only wear one.

They are all decked out in A&F and of the like. I always feel out of place and uncomfortable.

whats a good look that will help me blend a little better. I went to h.boss for some jeans and some regular shirts but I don't like them and they don't fit. I bought a shirt from BR that can blend nice, but they are all rugged and I hate that shit.

Anything I can do?

2. Creator

Creator The Creator Has a Master Plan

Why would you want to blend in? If yuor hanging out with your friends who are wearing tooly ass clothing like A&F and your sporting some nice clothing you stand out in a GOOD way. Where do you think the hot chicks eyes are gonna wonder? But im a big jeans guy, i just love em... try out some nice designer jeans and see if you like them (if they fit you, thats gonna be a problem for you i assume)

3. RenaultFreak

RenaultFreak OMG

clothes doesn't make the person, if you don't blend in because you dress more than them then there is a deeper problem, either them or you got an attitude problem :hs:

4. DZ1

DZ1 Guest

u dont like rugged and u want the AF look ? kinda hard -maybe holister

5. Konowl

Konowl New Member

Ok, the fashionless fag will ask it...

What's A&F? I'm sure it's obvious, but someone will ask... so it'll be me!

6. Sonic

Sonic Live every day to the fullest, for yesterday is go

Abercrombie and Fitch.

7. coma

coma New Member

Every certified homosexual knows that a&f has young hunky male models!:bowdown:

8. PhishiesGirl

PhishiesGirl Guest

Well do you want to blend in or be yourself? You obviously dont have to wear teh same clothes as them bc they're already your friends. If it's really important to you then you can try shopping at Hollister. OR you can try Urban outfitters which is kinda like a happy medium. :)

9. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

Aye... Film.. just keep wearing what you wear. I have the same issue, but don't let it bother me.. My friends wear casual shit, no matter where we go (clubs, dinner, strip club, wherever).. and I'm talking shorts and t-shirts, yet I always wear expensive denim and stripes or slacks and ribbed shirts, or whatever feels good.. and I ALWAYS stand out..

..but fuggit.. because when we meet women/people I ALWAYS either get compliments or someone will comment on how scrubby everyone looks "except for the big tall guy over there.." :rofl:

Point is - Be yourself, and wear what you want. Forget everyone else's GREDDY trendy shit. :mad: I'm so sick of seeing everyone wearing that A&F shit anyways.. its soo old. And If I see another dude or chick wearing a trucker hat, I'm going to rip it in half. :mad: (Sorry, had to vent.. :rofl: )

10. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

They're your friends....I'm sure they don't care. :)

And if you're worried about other people, well, it's not bad to look good, is it?

11. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

No.. I don't let it bother me. Why let them control how I dress? No thanks.