need help big time

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by IAMwhitey, Jan 21, 2003.

1. IAMwhitey

IAMwhitey New Member

all the sudden one day i go to turn on my PC and i get no video. So i think no biggy just get a new video card. get a new video card, put it in. nothing. so i think shit. maybe the mother board went. so i got a new mother board and processor for it. get all that shit hooked in and still no video. I try another video card, no work, i try a PCI card and still doesn't work. The monitor works when i use other PC's. just not on this computer. I have tried using different RAM see if any of that was bad, I tried a different power supply and a different case. all coming up with the same results no video.

hopefully someone will have a clue on whats going on, thanks so much in advance!

2. kcarlson78

kcarlson78 Meanwhile, Jesus continued to shake his head in ex

Monitor???

3. RaginBajin

RaginBajin Have you punched a donkey today?

Have you tried the computer on a different monitor to see if that's the same problem.

4. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

Heh. Wow. Everytime I forget to turn on my monitor before I use my computer, I'll blame it on bad internals.. tell teh wifey I need a new machine. :dunno:

Check the monitor. Is it plugged in? Turned on? :)

5. IAMwhitey

IAMwhitey New Member

monitor works fine, its on everything and i can plug it into my laptop and it work perfectly. could something be throwing and error out and not turing on the video card?