TAT Need help 4 tattoo

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by muhubob, Apr 5, 2007.

1. muhubob

muhubob New Member

I NEEED to get a new tattoo... I only have one :( .... Sigh... And it's on my chest, about where your heart is at... Sigh - And it's my ex-wifes name.

It's been said many many times don't get the name tattoo'd.. I KNOW (by now) and I've had enough shit in my life - Just looking to move on... :wtc:

Anyways I want to get a tat of my baby to cover it up and I'm looking for a good tattoo artist to do the job.. I don't care how far I have to drive - But I live in NE ohio and I want the BEST portrait possable I can get of my baby boy.. All I care about is the best work an artist can do....

My baby boy is the dog that I have a few on myspace (I'll open up and show) - http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=64141432

Best place that I've found is... this place http://www.hammerstattoo.com/gallery.asp?mytitle=TATTOO%20GALLERY&id=59&mycat=Artist but I wanna hear about any other places you guys might know of... I just want the best work done for a cover up

TY for any suggestions you guys have!

2. audrey

audrey New Member

he is pretty scarey looking!

3. muhubob

muhubob New Member

He's a big baby :mamoru: I'll see if I can find the other side of that picture :rofl:

4. muhubob

muhubob New Member

5. muhubob

muhubob New Member

he HATES I mean HATES any bad smells... If you smell like smoke or you just stink he'll growl at you and show you his teeth to mean business... It's kinda funny to find out what he hates (recently found out he hates air cole (canned air to clean comp's)