Need girlfriend advice

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by B-Lo, Aug 4, 2008.

1. B-Lo

B-Lo The new beast mode :x:

Ok having some trouble with the girlfriend. I'll give you a little background before I get to the issue. I hooked up with this girl about 10 years ago. Started talking when I was dating a girl in a long distance relationship. She knew I had a girlfriend and we were going to see where things went. We hung out all the time for a month or two and slept together 3 times. While she blew me in to my gf at the time and I promptly cut her off after that.

Fast forward 9 years and she ran into a friend of mine and wanted to hang out again. We talked a few times but never got together. About a year after that she called me out of the blue. She wanted to hang. We hung out and things were great. Ended up talking every night for about 2 months then made it official.

So we have talked for 2 months and dated for 2 at this point. She has an apartment with her ex that she was not staying at but her sister is in town for 7 weeks and she started staying there again. At first I didnt care but when our talk/text time went down to 5 minutes here and there compared to hours at a time before I started getting insecure. She reassured me about 10 different times nothing was going on and she basiclly hates the guy as they argue all the time. We go camping with her family for 3 days, (thats the most time we spent together as we would see each other on the weekend maybe once and maybe once during the week. She lives 20 minutes away and has a 6 y/o son) We get back from camping and had a blast. While that weekend we didnt hang out. Fast forward 3 weeks and we were still talking everyday and telling each other we loved each other. While havent seen her since we went camping. Now this girl is always sick with something and has major stress in her life right now. She told me on monday she didnt have time for a relationship with anyone right now. She said maybe we should stop seeing each other and I asked is that what she wants she says no and tells me I will call you tomorrow. I stopped calling her after that. She waited 2 days texted me she missed me and is happy with me but there is just alot going on in her life. The next day she does the same and is telling me she has something to tell me but not in texts and she loved me more then I know but things are fucked up for her right now. Well she tells me she will call friday and I get no call. I text her saying is everything is ok and she says yes. I sent her flowers and they got delivered on friday. No call or text saying thank you. I call on saturday and asked if she got them and she says yes. Well I hear her ex bf in thee background. Now he is still close with the family but I guess he showed up on his own. I got pissed and she told me she would cll when she got back. Well I get a text from her but it was her ex saying he was going to try and work things out with her but she doesnt know yet. I left a vm on her phone telling her it was fucked up what was going on and she texted back she was not getting back with him. Didnt hear from her yesterday and so I called to see what she had to tell me and she was sick and laying down and didnt want to talk.

So here I am wondering what I should do. DO I just wait for her to contact me and tell me whats up with us. Do I call her again once today? I do love the girl but its killing me as I have no idea whats going on with us. I want closure if thats whats going on.

2. B-Lo

ibcliffs

3. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

failboat.jpg

not worth your time.

4. B-Lo

Thats what everyone tells me. Just forget about her then eh?
    Kinda sucks cause I always had a thing for this girl.

5. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

I have no idea what this means. She TOLD your girlfriend you were cheating on her with her? :ugh:

Actions speak louder than words. If you had a mute button and could put her on mute, would her actions show you that she was into you? It doesn't matter if she "reassures you" 10 times of 10,000 times. If a girl is interested in you, you will know by her actions.

After 2 months of dating? You are coming across as really needy and clingy and this is why she is walking all over you and isn't interested in you. She knows she can have you whenever she wants and she doesn't have to do a damn thing to earn your affection.

Bullshit she's sick. If she is sick all the time like she says, then she needs to go to the doctor. It's an EXCUSE, pure and simple.

She said you should stop seeing each other, and then she said "no" that's not what she wants? What do YOU want? Do you think you deserve to be jerked around by this girl?

She missed you so much that she took 30 seconds out of her day to send you a text. How sweet. (that's sarcasm)

What's the lyrics to the Miley Cyrus song right now? "If you mean it, I'll believe it, if you text it I'll delete it, let's be clear..." 'Nough said.

Do you want to continue dating someone who continually DOESN'T do what they say they are going to do?

You REWARDED her jerking you around with flowers?

There you go. There's your answer. HE is the reason she is so stressed and sick right now.

She can't talk while she is laying down? Does she have laryngitis?

What you do is start respecting yourself more. This girl is obviously having troubles with her ex, wants to BE WITH her ex, but her ex is giving her shit right now. When he gives her shit, she runs to YOU for comfort because she knows that she can do whatever she wants with you and that you'll "always be there" for her, rewarding her incredibly rude behavior with flowers and attention and affection.

Make an agreement with yourself right now. No calls, no talking to her AT ALL, no texts, no emails, no NOTHING with her for ONE MONTH. Just one month. After a month of no contact, come back and read this thread and your post and see if the situation is still as confusing as it seems to you right now.

6. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

I started to read it, but got bored....my thoughts? If you have to right that big of a wall of text to describe the situation, it's probably not worth it.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2008
  7. B-Lo

Good points. She is at the doctors all the time but I like your advice. Thanks.

8. B-Lo

While she texted me on wed. and told me that she cant be with me cause it puts her son and her in danger(she also has a real stalker ex bf that has been giving her death threats) and a couple of things between us. I asked between me and her. And she said yes a couple of things between us and that was it. No explanation. Havent spoke to her since. Its all bullshit if you ask me

Thanks for the advice. Good riddance.

9. dan7532

dan7532 New Member

wham, bam, thank you 'mam

10. dan7532

dan7532 New Member

lol. truth.

11. B-Lo

:wtc::rofl:

12. dan7532

dan7532 New Member

Get out there and meet some new girls. You'll be over this headache of one in no time. And don't put up with any crap.

13. B-Lo

I never do thats the funny part

Dont know why this chick who had baggage, is maybe a 6/10, tons of drama and we never saw each other fucked me all up.:rofl:

14. dan7532

dan7532 New Member

Well don't talk on the phone for hours, don't tell girls you love them, and don't send them flowers, k?

15. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Yikes, you are far better off without her. Good luck and please move on to the next girl....perferably one with a lot less baggage.

16. B-Lo

Werd. The worst part is for the first 2 months I used to say why am I talking to her. Can you say red flag lol

Last edited: Aug 9, 2008