Need Approaching Advice...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by CaLAbria, Sep 18, 2009.

1. CaLAbria

CaLAbria New Member

The run down:
    Soo, I usually dont have any trouble approaching girls, but this is a new 1. Mainly because she lives/goes to school about 20 miles away, but comes home a lot (most weekends, some weekdays). She went to HS with me, but we were never into each other...at all, there was 0 interest at that time. Ever since, 4-5 months ago, I went to a club where she was at, and my drunk friend (also went to HS with her) was trying to flirt it up...didnt work. But, she gave me a lot of attention for barley knowing her, and made little jokes/comments about what was going on. Than a couple weeks later, I see her again at another club with her girlfriend (that I know personally, just not a fan of, used to talk, not really anymore - but still on good terms). This time, shes showing a little more attention to me, cracking jokes, trying to make jokes on me. At this point, im a little iffy if I should make a move, I have a feeling...but its only the 2nd time Ive actually talked to her. By the end of the night, the girls friend left the club a little early (her ride), while me and her were chatting/trying to get a feel for each other. Lastly, she was driving with her friend a couple weeks later, and I was oddly right next to them. I wave and smile at her...I get a text from her a friend a few days later, saying she thinks Im cute, and what do you think about her, those type of questions. Now I know, she likes me and thinks Im cute :naughty:, and recently (couple weeks ago) I found out she also lurks me on facebook :mamoru: :naughty: (my #5 facebook page viewer) yet she leaves no messages or hints...I have yet to see her in months, but know she still likes me/thinks Im cute, and has yet to hook up with any randoms also.

My question is, how do I go about trying to get her...the only way I thought of was through facebook, but to me, facebook is kinda the jr high way of approaching/talking to girls, but its my only way of communication with her. Anyone have any advice on this matter?

Side note: got hit on by 4 other girls today (more than usual), all being above a 7/10 (usual :mamoru:), but would rather go for /\

2. HSTexan

HSTexan Active Member

Whoa whoa whoa...how can you see who has looked at your facebook page?

3. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

in on answer

4. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

So exactly what do you need help with?

You have her friends number, so even if you dont have the girls number in particular, text her friend and ask for the girls number.

After getting said number, CALL HER, NOT TEXT, and initiate convo.

"Hey, whats going on xxxxxx? Hope you dont mind, but I got your number from xxxxx. Anyway, was hoping we could grab a drink sometime this weekend, what day are you free?"

Notice, there was no asking, more of INFORMING her that you were taking her out. Dont give her the chance to say no, give her an ultimatum as to what days, you'll be good.

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You never even said it once so I have to ask, do you even like this girl or do you just want to ask her out because you know she wants you?

6. Holliday

Holliday New Member

7. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

no advice till we get an answer on this one.

8. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

Just like I always tell little knucksie, show up drunk and naked.

9. Sirian

Sirian New Member

You can't find out a number of people who VIEW your facebook page, so I don't know where you are thinking she is lurking your page. I know they have some app now that lets you see the people who have commented on your page the most, but not just viewed.

10. Pringles

Pringles New Member

seriously this can't be true, otherwise I need to stop my creepin :eek3:.

to the OP you should've done your game the second night, now your just a little bitch who isn't man enough, but she will entertain you till shes bored.

11. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

yup

12. MMJ4mil

MMJ4mil Active Member

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Yes I need to know who creeps my pageeeee

13. korverftw

korverftw New Member

You can't see who views your page. He was looking at the app that shows you who your biggest fans are, which does NOT take page views into account.

14. blackbirdbeatle

blackbirdbeatle New Member

What are you all 40? Besides the apps you can get and the hacks for facebook that they've yet to fix if you google it,

And for the OP, just ask her out next time you see her or her interest will plummet. You've already dicked around too long but somehow she's still into you, months later. Don't bust her chops about the facebook views, just ask her out for some coffee.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2009
  15. korverftw

korverftw New Member

blackbirdbeatle, that link you posted is clearly not a real thing. It's pretty obvious it's spyware. There's no way to see who views your profile.

16. MMJ4mil

MMJ4mil Active Member

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

I wish there was its fun to see who looks at ur page

17. blackbirdbeatle

blackbirdbeatle New Member

Lol, I didn't look into the link. I use something else but I wanted to at least post something because I'm not giving out the way I use it or else facebook will shut it down like everything else good in this world. They already blocked the newest view others pictures who aren't friends app a few weeks ago when word got around.

18. CaLAbria

CaLAbria New Member

After thinking for months, and her stepping up her game 1st - which was nice to once. Im starting to go for her...
    Thats the plan, when I see her next (hopefully soon), Im getting her number 100%...with a kiss mixed in.

19. bacdo

bacdo New Member

what's the problem here?
    Perhaps a cognitive issue?...

20. CaLAbria

CaLAbria New Member

Deff not cognitive. The only way of talking/conversating to her at this point, is through facebook because she lives at school most of the week...and Id rather not take that route. Its only a matter of time before I see her again, could be a tomorrow or next month, but when I do, the deal will be signed/sealed/delivered.

21. bacdo

bacdo New Member

22. bacdo

bacdo New Member

You may have to step out of your comfort zone some. It's part of growing! All the best!

23. CaLAbria

CaLAbria New Member

Thinking the same :noes: