need advise asap =(

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by i would eat, Jan 15, 2008.

1. i would eat

i would eat New Member

need advice asap =(

so this girl wich i still like a lot starts talking to me again after i failed on her :hsd:

i made her really disapointed, we tried to get together for a long time but never worked(stupid here) so she got mad and stop talking to me...i dont know what should i do i think we both liked each other for a while but i fear its now just me :hs: i talk to her on the internet, but i know where she works
    should i go visit her?

i dont really have a clue in how should i act, im a good gamer, im good looking and smart i made her like me easily but i didnt made a physical connection (she wanted)
    i got really low experience with women as most of you will notice heh

thanks for the help guys

Last edited: Jan 15, 2008
  2. Drunklands

Drunklands New Member

Chances are good you will be asked for more info.
    Can you elaborate on what shes been talking about?

3. i would eat

i would eat New Member

she started talking about an how easy she did on an exam question because of something we discussed months ago, and i spoke to her a bit yesterday and she said that she had a panic attack and had to sleep with the lights open o_O

thanks for the help guys

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

boring. Seriously, why would you want to hear about day to day stuff if you haven't talked to her in months?

She was bored and called you up or something.

Unless she asked to get together or meet or something, there's no reason to continue talking to her.

5. TrailerParkMark

TrailerParkMark New Member

everyone posting in this thread is a negative nancy.... I say go visit her and see what happens...

hell if shit doesn't work out you're not losing anything... you've only got something to gain in this situation... visit her and say what's up.... Nobody said you had to do anything more.

PS: Don't try to impress her with your video gaming ability... girls don't like that.

6. MrPhan

MrPhan New Member

yeah spot on hahaha..

yeah man just meet up and talk nothing bad about that... and see how it all goes..